• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

kylej said:
I'd use it as a coaster, but I don't want my drinks to be insulted.

DAMNNNNN

Anyways I got my XLC headphones. Ill let you all know how it goes after I unwrap all this shit. Should be early 2012. My god.

xxjuicesxx said:
DAMNNNNN

Anyways I got my XLC headphones. Ill let you all know how it goes after I unwrap all this shit. Should be early 2012. My god.

Get some good indestructible scissors it will take no time.

A27 Tawpgun said:
Pray its called Forge City. Headlong, Terminal and Turf. Massive Forge Opportunities.

tumblr_ll9a1xNttH1qafrh6.gif

Voltron64

Two things I want in the classic playlists that I don't think have been discussed:

Classic motion tracker. No elevation indicators please. (I'd like it gone altogether, but that's not going to happen)
Another is I'd like armor effects to GTFO of my Halo.

Devolution said:
For Halo 4, playlists without challenge tracking enabled. Unless of course they can make challenges that don't inhibit play.

Oh wow yeah, custom challenges are just going to make people play the game in increasingly stupid ways, got to say im not very excited for that feature.

bobs99 ... said:
Oh wow yeah, custom challenges are just going to make people play the game in increasingly stupid ways, got to say im not very excited for that feature.

As long as that kind of crap stays in community/action sack it's fine. I will just stay away.

ElRenoRaven

Seriously an armor lock question at a waypoint panel? And last question is TU again. Do these people not read what the hell the panel is about before coming?

PsychoRaven said:
Seriously an armor lock question at a waypoint panel? And last question is TU again. Do these people not read what the hell the panel is about before coming?

I'm still not over the questions asked in the first panel.

ElRenoRaven

Devolution said:
I'm still not over the questions asked in the first panel.

It really is sad that it's always like this too. You know damn well at the Universe panel in an hour it will be more shitty questions too.

PsychoRaven said:
It really is sad that it's always like this too. You know damn well at the Universe panel in an hour it will be more shitty questions too.

I would seriously volunteer to be a question screener and kindly tell people to sit the fuck back down or ask that question in another panel.

i nerini del buio said:
ahahah oh god how much I love waiting a whole minute before booting someone from the game
just got two hate messages because of that XD

This is the best when someone is bugging you the entire game. I had one guy send me messages for days after he was so pissed.

ElRenoRaven

Devolution said:
I would seriously volunteer to be a question screener and kindly tell people to sit the fuck back down or ask that question in another panel.

Me too except i wouldn't be so nice. I'd personally knock them the hell out if it was a really really stupid assed question.

Account Attempt #4 said:
Hmm. Apparently there's a Halo tournament happening this weekend. Damn. Something called M L Gee? Anyways, back to the Halofest discussion! Announce Headlong/Forge city!!!
the MLG thread is a SC2 thread now

Meh if MLG take advantage of some of the TU stuff I will be interested in it next time. For now its crappy vanilla Reach. eww.

Havok

A27 Tawpgun said:
What we need now is the TU to bring H2 flag contesting.
I'm really curious if any of the objective ruleset is going to be touched by the TU. Stuff like fixing sudden death, flag proximity contesting, all that should either go back to its best incarnation or be made configurable.
A27_StarWolf said:
Guys did you catch that mancannon? I'm hoping for forge ability!
I'm sure that was the updated version and the classic version will have the teleporter. I'd guess it at least has some Forge options (as we know Beaver Creek does, with those rocks and stuff).

Top Bottom