• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

ElRenoRaven

Ken said:
Isn't Penitent Tangent red?

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/2401_Penitent_Tangent

---

Spoiler if you didn't watch the Terminal video:
Picture from the Terminal Video I think

Is that a Forerunner or something else? Had the volume at low and was playing Third Strike so I couldn't hear what the Monitor was saying.

Yes. That is a Forerunner. So don't click if you don't want spoilers folks. It's consistant with what they showed of them in Halo Legends.

A27_StarWolf said:
Its such an amazing lovely voice lol.

Not to sound creepy but she has a damn sexy voice I think.

Voltron64

Franklez inverted fo life son.

f20w0l.jpg

neoism

A27 Tawpgun said:
If someone recorded that I'm going to machinima it.
yeah I was thinking this.. I really hope someone uses the audio from this...
I wish I watched the whole thing. :( I started late. Waypoint please hurry up :p Sooo goood. Holy shit I would give anything to be there.

neoism said:
yeah I was thinking this.. I really hope someone uses the audio from this...
I wish I watched the whole thing. :( I started late. Waypoint please hurry up :p Sooo goood. Holy shit I would give anything to be there.

is waypoint uploading the panels?

Instinct vs Turning Point
Instinct 3-0'd Turning point but looked flat. Perhaps they'll heat up as the tourney continues, or TP is really that good.

Epic day of Halo and so much more Halo to watch tonight if you're into watching the pros :)

neoism

I will be sad if its after but ok. I got home 4 hours ago and didn't know the panels where streaming live .. lol underarock lol. But the last panel was amazing I have to see it all. :O
Marty>>>everyone at PAX.
Jen is amazing.
Also I love the shout out for REACH's music. I fucking loooove the drum-beat at the start-up for REACH its so amazing. Really enjoyed Reach music. I would say my fav is ODST/H1. I can't fucking wait for Marty's new masterpiece's.

Pennybags

None of those Headlong video links work for me. Taken down? :(

Edit: Found an extremely short video with slideshow framerate on YouTube, but that's all I need to see. Damn.

ElRenoRaven

neoism said:
I will be sad if its after but ok. I got home 4 hours ago and didn't know the panels where streaming live .. lol underarock lol. But the last panel was amazing I have to see it all. :O
Marty>>>everyone at PAX.
Jen is amazing.
Also I love the shout out for REACH's music. I fucking loooove the drum-beat at the start-up for REACH its so amazing. Really enjoyed Reach music. I would say my fav is ODST/H1. I can't fucking wait for Marty's new masterpiece's.

I without a doubt think that ODST and Reach are very underrated musically when it comes to the Halo games. If anything I didn't like some of the songs for Halo 2. Namely the shit by the professional bands. Marty's stuff was great in it though. Hell I have loved his music in all the games he's done.

PsychoRaven said:
I without a doubt think that ODST and Reach are very underrated musically when it comes to the Halo games. If anything I didn't like some of the songs for Halo 2. Namely the shit by the professional bands. Marty's stuff was great in it though. Hell I have loved his music in all the games he's done.

ODST is single handedly the best videogame soundtrack ever!

Dani said:

I thinking this was supposed to be out tomorrow during the Halo multiplayer panel? Anyway, Dani, thanks for all the info on FUD, came back from work to catch up on what i missed!

So... if you go back and watch the "pistol montage," the rate of fire is way too fast to be a faithful M6D remake. Are they really going to overlook that? Hype deflate.

wwm0nkey

ElzarTheBam said:
I thinking this was supposed to be out tomorrow during the Halo multiplayer panel? Anyway, Dani, thanks for all the info on FUD, came back from work to catch up on what i missed!
That pannel is on Sunday lol

Tawpgun

People Vote AR Starts on Sword Base

smh

I proceed to grab a DMR, Snipe, with a side of pistol them to oblivion.

Halo Justice.

That was a plea to get people on

Hydranockz said:
Headlong... It's like the days of system link with my friends is rushing back to me.

It would be so cool if they kept the glitches in the level. Like the super bouncing spots and the areas where you can fly the Banshee out of the map.

I know it won't happen though.

Tawpgun

-Yeti said:
It would be so cool if they kept the glitches in the level. Like the super bouncing spots and the areas where you can fly the Banshee out of the map.

I know it won't happen though.
Fuck the super bounces I want to be able to forge away any soft kills on the map. I want to get to those buildings.

Lazslo

Okay where the hell are people seeing Headlong at? I watched all the videos and can't find it. Can someone Link me up bros?
EDIT Okay I finally found it in Dani's link. Shit that looks so similar to the actual real deal!

Also Wish me luck- I'm riding out the Hurricane and I'm at the Blue Dot. Kinda Nervous.
OtnjC.jpg

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Anyone have a little list of confirmed info?

Map lists
TU details
etc?

I heard they'll be letting you create daily challenges?

I wonder if they'll be adding more commendations to the game...

Top Bottom