• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
We will try to do some dry detail and lists to alleviate confusion this week. Won't be completely comprehensive but better than nada.

Karl2177

GhaleonEB said:
Aye, and a lot of that kicked out to other threads. We like to post.

Speaking of which, I think we're close enough to start talking thread titles. I'm open to anything.
|OT6| It's dongblain time

StalkerUKCG said:
Forgive me im from the uk, Whats silkscreen ?

Just noticed this sorry about that.

Silkscreen is a process in which you basically burn images into a screen and run dye through the screen mesh onto a material such as fabric or paper. Basically any different color (except gradients which is a bit different) is a unique layer you have to burn onto the screen and print.

Silketrykk.svg

Off halo for tonight, Last game made me rage, team snipers 4 points down and the whole team quits at the start, i ended up winning 26-22 after defending myself from spawn killers but its left a bad taste in my mouth.

Tea bagging when loosing really? FukinRandumbs.

Devolution said:
Just noticed this sorry about that.

Silkscreen is a process in which you basically burn images into a screen and run dye through the screen mesh onto a material such as fabric or paper. Basically any different color (except gradients which is a bit different) is a unique layer you have to burn onto the screen and print.

Silketrykk.svg

Sounds awesome, post results?

GhaleonEB said:
Aye, and a lot of that kicked out to other threads. We like to post.

Speaking of which, I think we're close enough to start talking thread titles. I'm open to anything.
Halo Reach OT6 I'm Open To Anything.

Alt:
Needs More Bloom
Can't Armor Lock outta this one
Blame Frankie

StalkerUKCG said:
Forgive me im from the uk, Whats silkscreen ?
I didn't see any answer to this, so I apologize if I missed it. Silk screening is a method used for applying various designs to fabric. T-shirts are a popular piece of clothing where silk screening is used. It involves stencil cuts outs placed over a screen mesh. Ink is pressed through the cutouts to imprint a design onto the fabric. Silk was one of the original threads used for the screen mesh, but other materials are used now. That's my understanding of silk screening. Devolution could probably correct me or expound on it some more.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
OuterWorldVoice said:
We will try to do some dry detail and lists to alleviate confusion this week. Won't be completely comprehensive but better than nada.

Any chance you guys could highlight some of the under the radar stuff and bug fixes? The less obvious things that make for poor bullet points or aren't immediately noticeable usually get ignored but those kind of things are important and awesome.

Hypertrooper said:
Did I mention I met Urk a lot at PAX? It is his beard. It is so attracting
The man was a ghost, I saw him only once at the panel.

Granted each time I went over to the Crimson booth to see if he was there I was lost to the aroma of fresh baked cookies.

Edit: Speaking of TU, I think they are going to end up removing mellee lunging. It wasn't in Halo:CE and if they are trying to make it feel/play like CE that would be a step in the right direction.

Deputy Moonman said:
I didn't see any answer to this, so I apologize if I missed it. Silk screening is a method used for applying various designs to fabric. T-shirts are a popular piece of clothing where silk screening is used. It involves stencil cuts outs placed over a screen mesh. Ink is pressed through the cutouts to imprint a design onto the fabric. Silk was one of the original threads used for the screen mesh, but other materials are used now. That's my understanding of silk screening. Devolution could probably correct me or expound on it some more.

In the class I'm taking it's actually done on paper. And the screens are no longer silk heh. And they aren't cutouts so much as burned images.

Halo: Reach |OT6| "GAF? It's the damn Covenant!"
Halo: Reach |OT6| "I've/We've got the mass"
Halo: Reach |OT6| "I offer no forgiveness, a father's sins, passed to his son."
Halo: Reach |OT6| "Did you think me defeated?"
Halo: Reach |OT6| "Submit!"
Halo: Reach |OT6| "Protocol dictated my response"
Halo: Reach |OT6| "You will be the protectors of Earth and all her colonies"

Halo Reach OT 6: Xbox live is fully supported

Edit: Covered by Dani

OuterWorldVoice said:

Thank you, this will be like sustenance to us

Halo: Reach |OT6| 218 light years from the galactic center, to be precise.
Halo: Reach |OT6| 6Gb title updates.
Halo: Reach |OT6| Whats bloom?
Halo: Reach |OT6| Yes that is a cat beard on devolutions avatar can we please move on. :p

neoism

Domino Theory said:
No new weapons from what I saw in Anniversary Slayer. No Armor Abilities, either.

The AR, Needler, Plasma Rifle and Plasma Repeater were available in Zero Bloom, but they're the ones that kept bloom (makes sense).
NO SPRINT... :(

Retro

Renewed my Gold Membership, about to hop on and maybe do the Co-op challenge and get used to the game again (been a few months). I also have a new Forge Map I'd like to test if anyone wants to be my guinea pig.

Username is "Retrogames", probably be on for a few hours.

GhaleonEB

A27 Tawpgun said:
Posted before but I really liked it.

This game has made us enemies... But this TU will make us brothers.
Yeah that was my suggestion, but there are good ones rolling in. It's tempting to keep the Gravemind theme rolling.

Though perhaps Truth could bust out:

|OT6|There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

Top Bottom