• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Letters said:
Though no halogaf shoutout in any panel was a huge fail, period.
I hope a bunch of your pictures and stories surface this week.

Quicker people with stupid questions beat them to the punch. I saw Duncan get in a line.

Ken

Was fun playing with non-randoms again.

Also, I was wondering what was weird about this hologram and realized what it was after looking at it again in the theater.

71437363.jpg

feel

Devolution said:
I think people are waiting for the detailed rundown Frankie tells us is coming.
This is correct. That should lead to some good discussion. Most of the MP talk during halofest was just praising the maps and specific stuff like death of bloom, all the deeper discussion about multiplayer MP felt and still feels pointless because noone really knows how it will all be presented to us in our consoles.

Ken said:
Was fun playing with non-randoms again.

Also, I was wondering what was weird about this hologram and realized what it was after looking at it again in the theater.

71437363.jpg

lol.

I haven't played elite slayer in big team since December of last year.

PsychoRaven said:
LOL

It's just sad that the map we got it on was such a crappy crappy map with 500 ghosts.

I've played it on boardwalk, hemorrhage, it's always the same. I tend to do fairly well at it though, then I feel dirty.

ElRenoRaven

Devolution said:
I've played it on boardwalk, hemorrhage, it's always the same. I tend to do fairly well at it though, then I feel dirty.

lol. See I like it. Course I've only played it in team slayer where it's 4 on 4 and 99 percent of the time no vehicles.

PsychoRaven said:
lol. See I like it. Course I've only played it in team slayer where it's 4 on 4 and 99 percent of the time no vehicles.

I did notice a change however. One nade. Hah. I remember when it was two and they were everywhere.

ElRenoRaven

Devolution said:
I did notice a change however. One nade. Hah. I remember when it was two and they were everywhere.

Yea. I'm wanting to say that was done the playlist update before last at the same time they seperated Armor Lock from the needler in the loadouts.

Sorry I didn't post more over Halo Fest. I hate typing on my cellphone, and finding great wi-fi in Seattle is ridiculous.

Trasher said:
What was the gem? I can't make out what they are saying.
Yeah, I realized that, too. Someone made a Marty tweet joke.

Devolution said:
<3 duncan sorry dillweeds beat you to the punch!
I wish Duncan could've asked more questions. Poor guy. :^(

Trasher said:
Sorry, I must have missed it. What did he ask?
I was just commenting on what was said above. I added Devo's quote for clarification.

Homeboyd

Just watched the BTS Multiplayer video again.. so ready for 11.15.11. Noticed the pelican firing at the covenant on Installation 04 at the end.. will be nice to finally have some air support after all the beatings we've taken from the dropship cannons.

Homeboyd said:
Just watched the BTS Multiplayer video again.. so ready for 11.15.11. Noticed the pelican firing at the covenant on Installation 04 at the end.. will be nice to finally have some air support after all the beatings we've taken from the dropship cannons.
Yeah I'm glad we get some actual reinforcements of our own. I'm also really glad that the regular Warthog is in too. Firefight will be fun again.

In other news, Brigadier get (finally)!

I just started reading Karen Traviss' short story in Evolution. Her writing is so much better than I remembered. Much more hyped for Glasslands. Going to read the rest on my fly back tomorrow.

senador

Banned
Hypertrooper said:
I just started reading Karen Traviss' short story in Evolution. Her writing is so much better than I remembered. Much more hyped for Glasslands. Going to read the rest on my fly back tomorrow.

Is Evolutions good and worth a buy?

blamite

Halo: Reach |OT6| If you came to hear me beg, you will not be disappointed.

Probably too long, but I thing something related to that quote fits. :p

senador

Banned
Thanks, I'll have to pick up Evolutions too. So many Halo things I want need.

I still thing the next OT should be:

Halo: Reach |OT6| You Won't Be Disappointment

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Anyone here ever relink old content to a new gamertag? Is there even a method to do this? Obviously someone at work could tell me this, but it is late and I am stupid.

ElRenoRaven

Hypertrooper said:
Quote a post of me to unveil the code. The post is Cortana-related. Just sayin'.

Ah. Well I just found it now but yea it was long gone.

OuterWorldVoice said:
Anyone here ever relink old content to a new gamertag? Is there even a method to do this? Obviously someone at work could tell me this, but it is late and I am stupid.

Is the gamertag new new or did you just pay and change it back to it? If the first then you're SOL.

OuterWorldVoice said:
I don't believe you can do that. Sorry Franklez. :(

EDIT: Do you mean like transfer old downloads and purchases from one gamertag to another?

Because yeah, you can't do that :lol

OuterWorldVoice said:

You mean transfer licenses to a new gamertag? If so, I'm don't think there is a way to do that, just transfer licenses to a different Xbox.

Not 100% sure though.

PsychoRaven said:
Ah. Well I just found it now but yea it was long gone.

Is the gamertag new new or did you just pay and change it back to it? If the first then you're SOL.
Crap. It wad my only one. :[ the other one I want to redeem.

PNut

Banned
OuterWorldVoice said:

Nope. You gotta do all the vidmasters again to get Recon. Sorry.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, Evolutions is worth it.

I'm jealous of all you folks who love Cryptum. No matter how hard I try, I can't get into it. I want to read it for the Halo 4 hints + teases, but I'll have to just reading the HBO and Halopedia summaries.

In other news, I totally suck at Halo now. The knowledge of the TU's impending arrival has sapped my current Halo energy a bit. I can't seem to muster the energy to fight bloom for that last elusive headshot anymore. I feel like I'm constantly popping shields, but never getting kills. At least my assist commendation is skyrocketing. :)

I'll keep on playing, but mostly focusing on other games. I've barely played anything but Halo since getting a 360 again this summer.

ElRenoRaven

Hypertrooper said:
Crap. It wad my only one. :[ the other one I want to redeem.

What I wonder is how did someone find it. I never would have thought to randomly go to quote posts to find a code that wasn't mentioned. lol

And why so sad? Weren't you intending to give it away?

blamite

OuterWorldVoice said:
You can transfer licenses to different Xboxes, which lets any account on that system use it, but you can't transfer ownership completely to another account.

Top Bottom