• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

darthbob

The bugs in Bethesda games are analogous to playlist management in Halo games. :p

Skyrim is Bethesda's most solid game on that front at any rate. And I've never see a game so bursting with content - compelling content - and flexibility, ever.

You obviously haven't played the PS3 version.

PC gaming master race right here

If Halo 4 is on the 360, which you know it will be right? FUCKING CLANS PLEASE. I can't add anymore people as my or their lists are full. Such horseshit.

FyreWulff

If Halo 4 is on the 360, which you know it will be right? FUCKING CLANS PLEASE. I can't add anymore people as my or their lists are full. Such horseshit.

No it's more important to add 3 more video stores and video chat which you could already do with your Live vision cam and voice recognition which you can already do with your Live headset that is compatible with 100% of 360 controllers in existence

internet-famous-million-dollar-blog-project-tribal-blog-syndication-creative-dream-artist-awesome2.jpg

PS you and Kyle need to get on Halo's or you will be deemed a Heretic like the rest of HaloGAF.

No it's more important to add 3 more video stores and video chat which you could already do with your Live vision cam and voice recognition which you can already do with your Live headset that is compatible with 100% of 360 controllers in existence

emo-yotsuba-cry.gif

PS you and Kyle need to get on Halo's or you will be deemed a Heretic like the rest of HaloGAF.

Coming about to have a brain hemorrhage on OT side anyway.

Devo is the Queen of NeoGAF. I knew her when she was but a miserable Halo player like the rest of us, now she's an OT sensation. Dunno if she has time to play games with us regular folk.

HaloGAF needs hipster glasses and pics that say "I played HALO with devo before she was cool."

I know everybody has their own preferences, but for my tastes, I think Reach with 85% bloom, bleed-through damage, revised armor lock, and the rest of the AAs is pretty much perfect.

Loving it.

Don't find zero bloom and the Anniversary playtypes anywhere near as enjoyable.

Bugs are a very small part of my issues with Bethesda titles.

Although to be fair, Elder Scrolls is a fairly dull license, so they can't do too much damage. It's only when they try to do Fallout that things go horribly wrong.

P.S. There are only 200 people playing Premium Battle?!

Guess I'm fairly dull too. I love the TES universe, almost as much as (if not more than) Halo.

You can tell when someone is one shot by looking at their shields.
Yeah right. There are so many combinations of damage (remember grenades do variable damage based on distance from the explosion) that it would be impossible to for a human player to judge based purely on the look of the shields. I need to make a picture quiz for you so I can prove my point. I bet there aren't even enough gradients to the shimmer effect to even express it visually in the Reach engine.

I think I'm going out to dinner soon and I have to download the maps, dawg. Probably won't be able to play until 7pm or so.

No in anniverary theres bleed through and it just makes it weird. Plus I cant count the number of times I've assassinated people and it just bounces me off.

Damage system is all messed up in Anniversary.

daedalius

So the new TV has arrived

AfIU_xbCQAAwxc4.jpg:large

:D

Also, pistol in CE barely has any bloom at all when holding down trigger, firing as fast possible possible with Reach CE pistol is not even close. The bloom is still there in a big way.

Is that a Reach Xbox 360?

Could be.

Zelda: SS is awesome. Continue playing than I'll go to bed.

I wanz to believe. I'm ready to believe.
Imagine a Warthog standing there on a big area. The Warthog is shouting to you: "Hey! I'm back! BACK FROM THE PAST!" You trying to ignore it, but then it is saying: "It's fun to drive again! It's fun again!" Slowly you are dashing toward the Warthog. Jumping around because of joy.

Damn. After CEA I can't drive Reach's Warthog anymore. :(

Nutter

Reach is old news, go play games that are actually good.

I have played a ton of Reach, but I think ill end up being way way short of how much I played in 2 and 3. Bring on Halo 4.

TheOddOne

Played the new Assassins Creed a little more today, it's not that great. Hopped in Reach to play some multiplayer, suprise suprise. Then watched Cowboys vs Aliens, my god what a terrible Scifi TV movie.

Well my day was splendid.

KevinRo

I have played a ton of Reach, but I think ill end up being way way short of how much I played in 2 and 3. Bring on Halo 4.

Anniversary is how Halo: Reach should have been.

Bloom and a single shot DMR have made the game too slow. Hopefully in Halo4 343 will make encounters SHORTER not LONGER.

Homeboyd

I also meant developments on OT side.
OoOooh.. tell me moar. I'll never catch up in the OT.

Yeah I just hit Eclipse... I don't see myself making it to the next "rank."

Now that CEA has released... Halo 4 news inbound.

Anniversary is how Halo: Reach should have been.

Bloom and a single shot DMR have made the game too slow. Hopefully in Halo4 343 will make encounters SHORTER not LONGER.

Shorter kill times and better player mobility please. Oh and don't gimp weapons scoped out, thanks.

Falt

Hrmph.

Premium Battle! Yeah!
Noble & Defiant DLC Req. No problem!
One or more players do not have the maps required to play in this playlist.

Okay...

CyReN

Anniversary has brought me back, loving the classic and nb playlist. Now if they added ranks to MLG playlist (even arenas version) I'd stfu forever. Do it Frankie<3

CyReN

Kill the AR already, it's a horrible horrible weapon, it was cool in the h1 campaign 10 years ago but hasn't been useful since.

Homeboyd

Kill the AR already, it's a horrible horrible weapon, it was cool in the h1 campaign 10 years ago but hasn't been useful since.
But this time it's going to have multiple ammo types, 6 different barrels, 3 trigger types, 2 magazine sizes, 40 skins, and adjustable recoil.

BOOM.

If Halo 4 has armor ability loadout playlists I will get a ticket to where ever 343 is and...fuck I don't know but damnit just don't do it.

Top Bottom