• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Hey guys, I was playing the campaign on CEA all day. I was gonna write a long post about it but Kotaku wouldn't pay up.

Game is meh :/

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hydranockz said:
Hey guys, I was playing the campaign on CEA all day. I was gonna write a long post about it but Kotaku wouldn't pay up.

Game is meh :/
Your face is meh.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
86efS.png

But I always check my messages Juices, people always ask me who is in my avatar. :p

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Until I see a stream where some guy is walking around High Noon, talking using a voice masker saying "WE GOT IT URLEY", CEA is not out.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Tashi0106 said:
Lol do they really? What do you say? Khaleesi or Daenerys? :p
Varies alot, I've said Daenerys, Daenerys Targaryen/Stormborn, Khaleesi, actress Emilia Clarke playing as, from HBO's Game of Throne, from Song of Ice and Fire series, etc, basically whatever I feel like saying at the time.

darthbob

FyreWulff said:
Still can't sign into Live while playing, but here's some pics

75zGi.jpg

All content in this post (C)2011 Gawker Media

In that picture, I can honestly tell that the shield bar is the original icon.

Looks so...different in CEA.

Devin Olsen said:
All joking aside a GAFer was actually playing Anniversary early (or so it seemed according to xbox.com).

I am really curious about that.

Agreed, it is pretty curious. 343 must have given it to him?

FyreWulff said:
Still can't sign into Live while playing, but here's some pics

http://i.imgur.com/o5N9P.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dZaXQ.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/75zGi.jpg[IMG]

All content in this post (C)2011 Gawker Media[/QUOTE]
I PAID 0.90€ for this Mountain Dew can. And now the whole stuff is on my keyboard.

congrats to all the early recipients. enjoy your early run while I keep getting caught up on OT6.

ghaleon, how's FF on installation 6...oh...wait :-/

neoism

OuterWorldVoice said:
Halsey didn't build the Spartans to save the Galaxy from aliens though, did she? She built the Spartans to quell human political dissent in colonies, and to satisfy her own curiosity.
yep I stopped liking her in REACH... Fall of Reach though....:p ;)

ElRenoRaven

TheOddOne said:
I'm gonna bust out laughing if sites pick up FyreWulff's pics as leaked Halo 4 screens
laugh.gif

Oh it will happen. I have no doubt at all. At some point those are coming back to haunt us all. We'll see site after site posting about these leaked Halo 4 screens and it will be those.

PNut said:
I'm confused. Are the leaks for the Campaign portion only?
No its the full game, just finished up some GAF customs on the new maps.

GG guys.

PsychoRaven said:
Oh it will happen. I have no doubt at all. At some point those are coming back to haunt us all. We'll see site after site posting about these leaked Halo 4 screens and it will be those.

Email= tips@kotaku.com

Deputy Moonman said:
Melee in vanilla reach still required a prayer that you would unshield your opponent by the time you were within melee range. How is that any different than going in for a kill at melee range and hoping that you've caused enough damage to finish someone off with a melee bleed-through?
There is a clear visible increase in the size and opacity of player shields approaching their depletion. It's quite useful under default settings.

Nuborn

ppl playing anniversary already :( the thought of how long its gonna take me to find all the skulls is making me salivate. Also i'm finally gonna try and beat heroic and legendary on CE!

Two more weeks... Just two more weeks...

ElRenoRaven

Hypertrooper said:
ehm. That isn't the Anniversary mode.

*Edit*

Damn it isn't. Oh well. I could swear I never remember that wall looking that detailed in classic though. Damn I'm losing it not having played in months now. * I'm forgetting how good original looked. *sobs*

That said. God I can't take it. I've not played in months now and I'm losing it. November 15th hurry up!!!

PsychoRaven said:
You sure. It looked like it to me.
Classic mode= old graphics
Anniversary mode= new graphics.
And the shotgun bug/glitch/whatever was only seen in the Anniversary mode.

Nuborn said:
ppl playing anniversary already :( the thought of how long its gonna take me to find all the skulls is making me salivate. Also i'm finally gonna try and beat heroic and legendary on CE!

Two more weeks... Just two more weeks...
Who cares about playing early. Isn't it awesome to play Anniversary directly on the 10th Anniversary of Halo: CE?

feel

PsychoRaven said:
So um yea. I was watching a Gametrailers preview for HCEA and noticed something nice. Anyone notice something?

http://i.imgur.com/04aWK.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
If the bug is not in Classic that would be great at least.Though that makes it weirder that it's in New graphics then. But it's most likely just being played in the wrong picture mode there.

Havok

Letters said:
If the bug is not in Classic that would be great at least.Though that makes it weirder that it's in New graphics then. But it's most likely just being played without Full Picture scan there.
I'd guess it's more due to the new graphics layer using a bulkier shotgun model.

Top Bottom