• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I just beat the first level of CEA. Pretty good. Not as definitive as Reach, though.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, I was joking. I gotta wait two more weeks, too. :-(

Edit: omg Tashi, so jelly.

Domino Theory said:
I'M PLAYING HALO 5 ALPHA AND BETA AT THE SAME TIME RIGHT NOW, U JELLY?
would be if I didn't have the halo 7 epsilon.

Finishing the fight brb

Edit: This is a roller-coaster of emotion. Someone on my friends-list was actually playing CEA. I don't get it :(

Devin Olsen said:
would be if I didn't have the halo 7 epsilon.

Finishing the fight brb

Edit: This is a roller-coaster of emotion. Someone on my friends-list was actually playing CEA. I don't get it :(

Right heres the deal, Im risking my access to tell you this(NDA). Certain members specifically those who got in the reach and halo 3 beta via the F&F program just got emails with the CE:A codes in and a promise into the halo 4 beta next july.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Welp, no youtube vids. Just got a message asking me not to post them :/ something something embargo

Tunavi

Banned
29nZD.png

FyreWulff

I've got an early copy of CE, seems to sign me off Live every time I start it though, and pressing the guide button only brings up a dashboard version number.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
FyreWulff said:
I've got an early copy of CE, seems to sign me off Live every time I start it though, and pressing the guide button only brings up a dashboard version number.

Well played.

FyreWulff said:

You need the new dash to be on live with it. Check PM's for link

FyreWulff said:
I have the same problem. And the back feature doesn't work too. All lies.

You know what is curious. We got a fake screen a few weeks back of someone who had cea and an achievement off it. Turns out that screen was real. The Chevvo icon was legit and it was before 343 uploaded the icons. Anyone remember

feel

So those playing already, are the Anniversary Classic gametypes baked into the options of game or they're nowhere to be found for now?

- Playing Dark Souls earlier
- TJ NutterB signed in..... signed in again
- Bring up my friends list
- He's playing Halo Anniversary, sitting in campaign lobby
- Check a few minutes later

Not trolling just wondered if the discs were already shipped to shops, seems far too early, even the French don't have it yet do they?

StalkerUKCG said:
You know what is curious. We got a fake screen a few weeks back of someone who had cea and an achievement off it. Turns out that screen was real. The Chevvo icon was legit and it was before 343 uploaded the icons. Anyone remember
It was me who posted the pic.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Letters said:
So those playing already, are the Anniversary Classic gametypes baked into the options of game or they're nowhere to be found for now?
No they're right in there. They're like the ones in Reach where you can't delete them. Still prefer old Reach.

Top Bottom