• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

kylej

Banned
Ive seen people nade Rockets down from Construct. I think someone did it at an earlyH3 MLG event.

I remember Side shot a rocket from top gold to mid gold through the lift. Blew my mind at the time.

The queen of drama, you are. Ironically, my personal philosophy is that "simple" sandbox stuff, like Ogre was abusing with dark magicks, is exactly the path for clever Halo MP.

Prove me wrong. If Halo 4 ships without some scrublord-friendly spray gun as the default weapon or have loads of wise-cracking grunts throughout campaign - if it actually does something new - I will send you a basket of alcohol drinks.

Don't let me down, Franklin.

Ahs_9OrCIAA9jIM.jpg

:D Finally getting to listen through it!
SO JELLY.

I like my big manuals. I always look through them and love the care that goes into them when done right. I feel like I've been ripped off if my manual is like 7 pages long.

I would consider 7 pages to be lengthy these days. Most of them just have the seizure and other warnings and tell you the controls can be found in the game menu.

Prove me wrong. If Halo 4 ships without some scrublord-friendly spray gun as the default weapon or have loads of wise-cracking grunts throughout campaign - if it actually does something new - I will send you a basket of alcohol drinks.

I second this.

The booze offers are piling up Frankie!

feel

In the last sparkast they mentioned some sort of little gadget that you can put on top of the vinyl discs, and it runs around by itself on top of them and plays the music. Seemed interesting, anyone here knows the name of it?

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
In the last sparkast they mentioned some sort of little gadget that you can put on top of the vinyl discs, and it runs around by itself on top of them and plays the music. Seemed interesting, anyone here knows the name of it?

Yeah, it's called a record player. We were just talking about a needle that has a little car sitting in it. :)

Magic

Actually have never heard of anything like that sounds cool

I would consider 7 pages to be lengthy these days. Most of them just have the seizure and other warnings and tell you the controls can be found in the game menu.

I second this.

The booze offers are piling up Frankie!

I Third this, you know you love UK Drink frankie, name your ale big lad

Hero

Haven't played Reach since launch but MW3 is fucking awful and I can't stand it anymore. Going to pick up the map packs since they're on sale today but why the hell aren't the CEA maps part of this?

Can someone link me to the latest podcast?

Hello?

Anyone?

Nevermind, got it.

Still can't find where the podcasts are on the Waypoint webpage.

Haven't played Reach since launch but MW3 is fucking awful and I can't stand it anymore. Going to pick up the map packs since they're on sale today but why the hell aren't the CEA maps part of this?

At 7 (or 6 not counting firefight) maps for 15 bucks they are already sort of on sale... I don't work for Microsoft I swear.

The curious fact of my legendary Anniversary Playthrough is that the most enemy type that killed me is the Jackal. I hate these bastard. I need a damn BR to kill them easily. (Or Plasma Pistole)

Overall I have to say that Halo:CE is much easier on Legendary if you play it with the Classic graphic. But I don't do that.

Well, I could use some points for the upcoming sale of Red Dead content since I'm super late on that game. And I've got this Anniversary map pack code that's not getting used by me because I hate Reach's multiplayer.

So if anyone has a 400 point code or 120 or whatever codes come in that range, I don't really care, I just need a little to top me up to 800, you can have my map pack code in exchange. North American code.

JMizzlin

Just got the Defiant map pack and found there's no more premium battle? Wow, guess I'll never get all achievements in Reach ever again. Awesome..

Homeboyd

Just got the Defiant map pack and found there's no more premium battle? Wow, guess I'll never get all achievements in Reach ever again. Awesome..

Yeah... Sucks. I haven't seen Highlands since they pulled the plug.

I got BTB Slayer on Spire and immediately went back to Anni BTB.

Booshka

So I just played one game of Anniversary Classic
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=885903417&player=Booshka

Then I played one game of MLG Playlist
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=885919618&player=Booshka

MLG felt a lot better, the settings on Anniversary are just trying too hard to be something Reach will never be. I think the MLG Playlist does a better job of trying to emulate Halo 2 and H3 MLG's style of play (beside the Holy Shit OP Evade in No Sprint mode), than Anniversary does at trying to emulate Halo CE. Anniversary just feels stupid, the speed of movement leads to sliding and then the jumps are lower and rightfully so, but it just doesn't feel right. The Pistol has too much bloom, it doesn't mimic the actual speed and accuracy that the Halo CE pistol had at all, and it could be better. Other weapons are ok, and I don't understand why there is fire under my feet when I pick up OS.

Reach is still pretty ass, so I'll probably go back to Dark Souls. I would like to try BTB Anniversary on Ridgeline and Headlong, but if those two games are any indication, I'll be playing with morons and quitters, so I'll wait for GAF Customs, or MM with GAF, if that even still happens lol.

Top Bottom