• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Havok

Those looking to do the Moa challenge today should note that it seemed to require starting from the beginning of the mission for me. Restarting checkpoints at Rally Point Alpha was resetting progress every time.

Crucio

Havok said:
Those looking to do the Moa challenge today should note that it seemed to require starting from the beginning of the mission for me. Restarting checkpoints at Rally Point Alpha was resetting progress every time.
Hmm, not sure why but I was able to load up Rally Point Alpha just now and get the challenge within 2 minutes with Revert to Last Save.

Homeboyd

Havok said:
Revert to last save works... so if, you know... you happen to have a moa in your crosshairs when a checkpoint pops up, kill it, revert... you can knock it out pretty easily.

Especially that first checkpoint at the very beginning of the mission....

Havok

Homeboyd said:
Revert to last save works... so if, you know... you happen to have a moa in your crosshairs when a checkpoint pops up, kill it, revert... you can knock it out pretty easily.

Especially that first checkpoint at the very beginning of the mission....
Crucio said:
Hmm, not sure why but I was able to load up Rally Point Alpha just now and get the challenge within 2 minutes with Revert to Last Save.
It kept resetting everything anytime I reverted. Dunno what the deal is if it's working for other people. This campaign hates me, I wouldn't be surprised if it decided to wipe my progress a fourth time just out of spite.

Donat said:
So GAF, I finally finished this piece after beginning with it just after the Reach beta ended (the pistol was sooo good!). I dropped it 1 or 2 days after I began working on it and picked it up again a couple of days ago. Just wanted to share.

Click for larger versions:
http://i.minus.com/irZGwfui71xXM.jpg[IMG][URL][URL=http://i.minus.com/iVGb1dwVhesBM.bmp][IMG]http://i.minus.com/iuJkir6hUCc1l.jpg[IMG][URL]
(yes I know, it's not 100% accurate)

Now to texture it and build a scene. Shouldn't take too long [spoiler]except when I drop it again to work on something else (read: play Skyrim).[/spoiler][/QUOTE]
Looks nice. I hope you will finish it.

kylej

Banned
There are apparently over 70,000 people playing MW3 right now. With CE out next week, I think it's about time to say goodbye to Reach.

Anyone want to write a eulogy? Some last words? No? Ok.

kylej said:
There are apparently over 70,000 people playing MW3 right now. With CE out next week, I think it's about time to say goodbye to Reach.

Reach, Oh Reach. We hardly knew thee. if it was not for CoD you may of BLOOMed alas.

Stealth'd: This OT complain thread is crazy. BAW MY SCROLL FINGER HURTS STOP GIVING ME GOOD THINGS

wwm0nkey

kylej said:

I was going to pick up the Metal Gear HD collection tonight but the line is already going around the building twice and its only 7:00

feel

OuterWorldVoice said:
Great Wolf Lodge you say? Make a one hour detour North and I will make it worth your while.
Did you know I live in Venezuela? Games take like a week or so to get here, so can I have my CEA copy sent like tomorrow so I have it in my hands at about the same time as everyone else for once? Thanks.

PS: Videogames with guns are technically illegal here so you might get into to trouble with the Venezuelan government, but anything for a beloved community member right?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
wwm0nkey said:
I was going to pick up the Metal Gear HD collection tonight but the line is already going around the building twice and its only 7:00

What a fuckin joke.

wwm0nkey

Tashi0106 said:
What a fuckin joke.
agreed, I mean I love Call of Duty 2 and Modern Warfare 1 but how do people not see that they are just paying for MW2 again.

I really really hope Call of Duty dies soon or they actually go with a new engine or something so its not the same damn game.

wwm0nkey said:
agreed, I mean I love Call of Duty 2 and Modern Warfare 1 but how do people not see that they are just paying for MW2 again.

I really really hope Call of Duty dies soon or they actually go with a new engine or something so its not the same damn game.

I doubt they will use a new engine until the next generation of consoles. People certainly don't seem to give a shit that the engine is painfully old. It's a damn sales machine.

wwm0nkey said:

Something has to be popular to keep the kids and racists quiet. Call of duty is a fine game, not heavily skill based but it plays well enough and year installments keep people happy so i dont have a problem with it.

Iv just finished a massive COD binge playing MW1 and MW2 back to back in prep for MW3

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
wwm0nkey said:

This reminds me - go pick up copy with no line at Target/k-Mart etc any time tomorrow.

OuterWorldVoice said:
This reminds me - go pick up copy with no line at Target/k-Mart etc any time tomorrow.

Hey you, come to the UK and ill make it worth your while i promise.

Few beers and you can leak me some halo 4 details, yeah manbro?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
StalkerUKCG said:
Hey you, come to the UK and ill make it worth you while i promise.

Few beers and you can leak me some halo 4 details, yeah manbro?
I've actually been leaked some info about Halo 4.

Is a game
Will have guns
You plays as Master Chief
Will have music
There may be multiplayer

Tashi0106 said:
Imagine everyones lining up for MGS HD? Lolz
What do you mean Imagine? its fact. UK release has been pushed back to february and im in line now. Tent+iphone and im set.

Snake? Snake? SNAAAAAAAKKEEEEEEE

wwm0nkey

Tashi0106 said:
Imagine everyones lining up for MGS HD? Lolz
Totally man, I mean Call of Duty? What the fuck is that shit?

I actually think there is a guy dressed up as Solid Snake at my stores midnight launch right now, he is probably getting a lot of weird looks lol

OuterWorldVoice said:

I was about to say where the hell is there a K-mart, but there is actually one in Bellevue. I'm still never going to go to it, but interesting to know.

Sai-kun said:
PlyWuD mOreLLo

MSOKc.gif

wwm0nkey said:
Totally man, I mean Call of Duty? What the fuck is that shit?

I actually think there is a guy dressed up as Solid Snake at my stores midnight launch right now, he is probably getting a lot of weird looks lol
EaAub.jpg

neoism

OuterWorldVoice said:
Yes. But not in important or significant numbers, in the immediate aftermath. Elites will do the main tier of diplomacy. Grunts don't have the authority and Brutes don't have the temperament or acceptance. Humans, long after the human covenant war, still blame Tartarus for the inhumane crime of glitching and getting stuck on the top of a pole while playing legendary.
lol

Sai-kun

Banned
Slightly Live said:
Crap. Won't able to pick up CEA on launch day. =/

Here's hoping the preorder Funeral Skull won't be too elusive to hunt down.

Ugh, why?

Don't worry, I'll get you one for sure.

Slightly Live said:
Crap. Won't able to pick up CEA on launch day. =/

Here's hoping the preorder Funeral Skull won't be too elusive to hunt down.

Aww how come? ill try and snag you a second code, i have connections.

In 100% unrelated note Frankie check your pms

But seriously i might be able to no promises but you know.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
OuterWorldVoice said:
Pfft, I am not spending money on ten year old remakes of console games.
You've been on a roll lately. A figurative roll.

someone make a gif of Frankie's face spinning like a wheel

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
OuterWorldVoice said:
Pfft, I am not spending money on ten year old ports of console games.
I know you are being sarcastic but...fixed

Lol GAF was like, "fuckin taking out my backward compatibility?!?! I hate you"

Then

"HD ports all over my face!!"

Lolz

Top Bottom