• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloFest |OT| 10 Years of Halo - Streaming Panels, Grunt Plushies, The future of Halo

ElRenoRaven

Blue Ninja said:
With a name like "Wolfkill", I can't help but like her.

Yea same here. I just love her name. Kiki Wolfkill. That's just an awesome fucking name.

Starting with the waypoint video about 343.

feel

awesome, despite my connection being fine today, the ign stream is either dead or chugging horribly... FML man... FML!!!!!!!!!!

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
PsychoRaven said:
The only issue I'm having is very quiet audio. I tweeted to the IGN guys so hopefully they get the volume turned up.
I've got my speakers to my ears. Still can barely hear it over the wind outdoors.

Sibylus

Banned
PsychoRaven said:
The only issue I'm having is very quiet audio. I tweeted to the IGN guys so hopefully they get the volume turned up.
Yeah, likewise. I don't want to blow out my eardrums if an ad randomly screams at me.

ElRenoRaven

Botolf said:
Yeah, likewise. I don't want to blow out my eardrums if an ad randomly screams at me.

I'm lucky in that I use ad block software so I don't have to worry about the ads. lol

And just got a reply. They're on fixing the audio.

aegies

Hey guys. The audio feed is via the theater's systems, so we're limited in what we can do. That said, we're working on it. At the very least, the panel posted later will have boosted audio, since we can do that in post.

feel

I really hope 343i go with a different partner next time, this has been a miserable experience all weekend. People with no so amazing connections should be able to follow along. This is bullshit. How hard is it to let me watch it in a lower quality?? OR NOT FUCKING SYNC IT AFTER IT BUFFERS AND JUST LETTING ME WATCH IT WITH SOME DELAY IF I WANT!!!!!!! BAH!!!!

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Think the audio is getting better. Or I'm going insane. Happened partway through the armor explanation.

Top Bottom