• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloFest |OT| 10 Years of Halo - Streaming Panels, Grunt Plushies, The future of Halo

Elginer

HRb0y.jpg

senador

Banned
What I would like to know is...what does this team consider to be the "core" of Halo? What do they think the core of Halo multiplayer is?

Edit: I am not an IGN fan, but you guys gotta cut these dudes some slack with the stream. Streaming live stuff over the net like this with a "new" setup isn't easy. There are many factors to this to point at any 1 thing. If they did this at this location daily for a long time, they'd work out the kinks, but as it is they are doing a damn fine job with how many people could possibly be watching this. Be grateful and STFU.

I'd consider them including classic playlist along with bloomless gameplay a good indication of the core gameplay.

Edit: A good indication of what they consider to be core gameplay.

ElRenoRaven

They have removed stuff they successfully prototyped cause it wasn't Halo.

That gives me some hope.

Oh and the eternal struggle. Competitive or Casual. Basically saying both. lol

wwm0nkey

PsychoRaven said:

That gives me some hope.

Oh and the eternal struggle. Competitive or Casual. Basically saying both. lol
give me A LOT of hope :)

Sibylus

Banned
PsychoRaven said:

That gives me some hope.
On the other hand, potentially worrying. If this trilogy doesn't have its own voice set against the original, certainly wouldn't bode well for me.

ElRenoRaven

Botolf said:
On the other hand, potentially worrying. If this trilogy doesn't have its own voice set against the original, certainly wouldn't bode well for me.

True. They do say they are going to push things though while remaining true. You have to figure to be removed with a successful prototype means it had to be damn out there for Halo.

ElRenoRaven

soldat7 said:
It kills me how asinine these questions are, typically. "What will the story of Halo 4 be like?" Are you serious?

Yup. Same here. It never fails. Most of the questions end up sucking ass. And who the hell is this guy? And no modding the games is against the tos.

soldat7 said:
It kills me how asinine these questions are, typically. "What will the story of Halo 4 be like?" Are you serious?
Nah. We got an important bit of information out of that – they're going to deal with Cortana's state of mind. That's good to hear.

Top Bottom