• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloFest |OT| 10 Years of Halo - Streaming Panels, Grunt Plushies, The future of Halo

Elginer

aegies said:
Hey guys. The audio feed is via the theater's systems, so we're limited in what we can do. That said, we're working on it. At the very least, the panel posted later will have boosted audio, since we can do that in post.
Thank god, I have my ears pressed against my speakers to hear this. lol

aegies said:
Hey guys. The audio feed is via the theater's systems, so we're limited in what we can do. That said, we're working on it. At the very least, the panel posted later will have boosted audio, since we can do that in post.

Audio is getting better :)

watership

Won't load. Good choice Microsoft on partnering with IGN on this.

edit: works now. ALL IS FORGIVEN MICROSOFT

double edit: Browser crashed. :\

senador

Banned
Kibbles said:
Why is there a TV facing them down in the front. Is that normal for these panels?

o_o

Yup, very normal. They are teleprompters or downstage screens. They have speaker notes on them, imagery for reminders, or the slides of what's being shown on stage and what's coming up next

Bread

Banned
It took me 5 minutes to load the page, another 5 minutes to get past the Straw Dogs ad (it kept pausing after 5 seconds over and over) and now the stream won't even start, it's just showing The Reclaimer Trilogy and buffering. GG IGN

Spasm

Deadly Cyclone said:
I am really getting the feeling that this series will be more solitary and akin to Halo 1's lonely feel. I like that.
I dunno, from what Frank was hinting at, I'm thinking this may be set in a living Forerunner world.

As it hasn't been posted for people who can't see the stream, here is the art that was shown

Msklq.jpg

Sibylus

Banned
First comparison that comes to mind is the transition from Portal 1 to 2, of Aperture labs being given so much motion and dynamism. Definitely interested in seeing a "living" Forerunner world.

ElRenoRaven

Gotta give it to Arthur. He's quick to get things fixed. Tweeted him about the art while tweeting about stream.

He said it's not on them. The house feed is controlling what we see.

Kibbles

senador said:
Yup, very normal. They are teleprompters or downstage screens. They have speaker notes on them, imagery for reminders, or the slides of what's being shown on stage and what's coming up next
Yeah that's what I figured when I saw them keep looking at them.

Raide

Syphon Filter said:
That Japanese guy has humongous shoes to fill in for Marty.

Do we know what he has previously done?

I wonder if he will bring a Japanese RPG style twist to the Music.

feel

tojima speaking
*SYNCS AHEAD*
1 second of CROWD CHEERING WILDLY!!
*SYNCS AHEAD*
kiki speaking with with no crowd noise

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

fuck this shit, I'm going out, when I get home later hopefully it'll already be on youtube.

Top Bottom