• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloFest |OT| 10 Years of Halo - Streaming Panels, Grunt Plushies, The future of Halo

PsychoRaven said:
OH GOD NO!!!!

He said new abilites!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon do you honestly really think that that wouldn't be the case? AA's have a place in Halo especially among the casual fan base, 343 just needs to have them implemented in a much more sensible way than they did in vanilla Reach. Specifically, they need to realize that certain AA's function better as pick ups as opposed to being made available via loadouts.

senador

Banned
wwm0nkey said:
Open beta > disc access beta.

He didn't say that. Man you pull things out of the smallest of details. You must live with so much hype all the time. Stop setting yourself up for disappointment so much. ;)

I swear that all of the questions people ask are stupid as hell.

Wait, this forge guy asked the same exact question in a different panel......

They are building on forge! Yay!

ElRenoRaven

Spasm said:
That is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge bummer for me. Couldn't enjoy Legends without Jen.

Jen will be Cortana. I don't know how anyone thinks what they have said means new voice Actor for her.

Im_So_Pringles said:
I swear that all of the questions people ask are stupid as hell.

Wait, this forge guy asked the same exact question in a different panel......

They are building on forge! Yay!

You caught that too.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Awesome audience question #8:

"Voice Actors returning?"

"Can't say without spoiling, but yes to Cortana and Chief"

Awesome audience question #9:

"Co-op, modes, will the extra players matter"

"We like co-op"

Awesome audience question #10:

"Have we heard Halo 4 music yet?"

"No"

Awesome audience question #11:

"New Forge in Halo 4? Features?"

"Forge has been awesome. It's a big part of Halo 4"

Awesome audience question #12:

"Forerunner weapons?"

"There will be new weapons"

wwm0nkey

senador said:
He didn't say that. Man you pull things out of the smallest of details. You must live with so much hype all the time. Stop setting yourself up for disappointment so much. ;)
no I was just saying an Open betas in general are better than disc access betas.

Never said Halo 4 was going to have a beta lol

Spasm

PsychoRaven said:
Jen will be Cortana. I don't know how anyone thinks what they have said means new voice Actor for her.
It's just the way he phrased the answer, wasn't encouraging. Why didn't he say, "Oh hell yeah! Steve and Jen are back, anything more than that, I can't say."

It is nice to hear Frankie talking about Halo again. Ever since he left Bungie he has been only doing small interviews about random Halo merchandise. He is now in the position he was always meant to have.

senador

Banned
watership said:
I'd hate to do that panel. Highly anticipated game over a year away, new direction, full of secrets. GO DO A PANEL ON IT.

Yeah... The panel is kind of premature. They can't really talk about anything yet. They should have just spoken on all possible subjects then said "That's all we can say" instead of opening for Q&A and saying "No, can't talk about that yet, but it will be good".

senador

Banned
wwm0nkey said:
no I was just saying an Open betas in general are better than disc access betas.

Never said Halo 4 was going to have a beta lol

Ah gotcha. Sorry about that.

Quite often you do what I described though. ;)

VV Letters, you may want to watch just to see Frankie own the questions. He's doing great.

feel

Of course there will be Forge, they won't remove features, the real question should've been if they'll just let it ruin the matchmaking maps selection like Reach did, or even Halo 3 a little.

Following GAF's posts on my phone, seems like I'm not missing that much, might even consider skipping watching on youtube later edit- who am I kidding, I'll still watch it

ElRenoRaven

Letters said:
Of course there will be Forge, they won't remove features, the real question should've been if they'll just let it ruin matchmaking.

Following GAF's posts on my phone, seems like I'm not missing that much, might even consider skipping watching on youtube later

Actually it's been pretty decent. It's actually increasing my faith in 343.

Letters said:
Of course there will be Forge, they won't remove features, the real question should've been if they'll just let it ruin the matchmaking maps selection like Reach did, or even Halo 3 a little.

Following GAF's posts on my phone, seems like I'm not missing that much, might even consider skipping watching on youtube later

*holds out for some epic new thing

Vire

PsychoRaven said:
Actually it's been pretty decent. It's actually increasing my faith in 343.
How so? They haven't said jack shit or shown anything...

"How secret is Halo 4? So secret."

Top Bottom