• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloFest |OT| 10 Years of Halo - Streaming Panels, Grunt Plushies, The future of Halo

-PXG-

Quicksilver4648 said:
This guy's voice is intense. He sounds like a villain.

Dooku.jpg

wwm0nkey

he was talking about opening up stuff. Wonder if they where talking about that Halo Network idea a few of us on HaloGAF where talking about. Would be a GREAT way to open up Halo to that community.

senador

Banned
A27_StarWolf said:
Disagree, he had a legit question with a great answer!

Not really. Modding is against Terms of Service, plus this is a Halo 4 story type panel. It was kind of a waste for what type of panel it is.

Sibylus

Banned
PsychoRaven said:
True. They do say they are going to push things though while remaining true. You have to figure to be removed with a successful prototype means it had to be damn out there for Halo.
Well, I certainly hope so. If they're at least as bold to try fleshing out sci-fi staples like jetpacks and spaceships as in Reach (as an example), I'd be satisfied that they're not being too meek. If it's a safe and small evolution of the H3/Reach sandbox, that'd definitely raise an eyebrow.

405th or not, that helmet looks like shit.

Video's also skipping like crazy. The Chief just appeared out of nowhere for me. It's buffering again now.

senador

Banned
Grr, all the Q&A people treat this as a 343/Halo panel. I wish they'd ask things appropriate to the panel. Please ask Halo 4 questions!

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Awesome audience question #5:

"Can you spoil the game?"

"No"

Awesome audience question #6:

"Multiplayer Beta with Anniversary?"

"No"

Awesome audience question #7:

"Halo 3 Sandbox to build on, or Reach/ODST sandbox?"

"Familiar and new."

ElRenoRaven

OH GOD DAMN IT!!

FUCKING MORON!!!!!!!!!!

Durr I haven't read or seen a fucking thing you've said in the past months and is that Jen Taylor doing Cortana...DUUUUURRRRRRRR

Top Bottom