• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Kibbles

Also booooo, mics on always. I hated how party chat meant you couldn't talk to the enemy or even your other teammates. Loved hearing enemy reactions. Loved the trashtalk. shuddupbitch.avi. Bring back proximity chat pls.
Enemy reactions were the best on Halo 2, shame those days are gone.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty sure Frankie has said the MCC will have the latest updates of all the games. He said it here or in the gaming side MCC megathread. I'll look for the post.

Edit : Welp, I can't find it after seven minutes of searching, so maybe I just made it up. I did find this, though:

Is Halo 2 Anniversary's updated multiplayer having Steitzer's voice work from Halo 4 final or just placeholder?
Will come from more than one game

News to me.

Edit 2 : They're going for "post patch" with Halo 2 MP, at least. https://blogs.halowaypoint.com/en-us/blogs/headlines/posts/the-halo-bulletin-6-19-14

daedalius

So I applied for that concept art position at bungie, would be amazing to design gravity gauntlet guns, armor, and cloaks for them.

Wish me luck!

-Ryn

Banned
I'm pretty sure Frankie has said the MCC will have the latest updates of all the games. He said it here or in the gaming side MCC megathread. I'll look for the post.

Edit : Welp, I can't find it after seven minutes of searching, so maybe I just made it up. I did find this, though:

News to me.

Edit 2 : They're going for "post patch" with Halo 2 MP, at least. https://blogs.halowaypoint.com/en-us/blogs/headlines/posts/the-halo-bulletin-6-19-14
He definitely confirmed it for Halo 2 MP. Not sure about the rest of them. I don't see why not though.

Waterworks as the next remake map would be great but imagine what it could be like in Halo 5 with all those fancy new Spartan abilities? Magical.

So I applied for that concept art position at bungie, would be amazing to design gravity gauntlet guns,armor, and cloaks for them.

Wish me luck!
Good luck man! Make the flappiest capes. With little designs on them that look pretty.

belushy

Banned
So I applied for that concept art position at bungie, would be amazing to design gravity gauntlet guns, armor, and cloaks for them.

Wish me luck!

Good luck daedalius, from what I've seen of your work in the Indie Game thread I lurk, you've definitely got a great skill.

daedalius

Good luck man! Make the flappiest capes. With little designs on them that look pretty.

The flappier the better

All the best, you do good work.

Thanks ;)

Good luck daedalius, from what I've seen of your work in the Indie Game thread I lurk, you've definitely got a great skill.

You reminded me to post something new in there, thanks!

Do we really need another Shadowrun person at Bungie? :p

Hope you get it!

Uh, yes of course we do!

Ghazi

You and Ghazi should hang out.

We should hang out bby

Call_me_(1).gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

News to me.

Really wish it wasn't the last patch for Halo 2 but the second last patch. Or third last. Game was half broken at the end, when the melee system was messed up and the BR spread was removed...

Also i should throw it out there again... superbouncing, BXR and BXB should still be fixed. I really don't want that crap clogging up ranked all over again.

Top Bottom