• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF Tourney 2012

789shadow

Banned
Ah ok, that's not too bad. Let's try to arrange the game in the meantime so when you get back we have it scheduled already.
lol, that's a no-go either. When I get back, I'll have to work 3 shifts at work before classes start, and I won't know when those will be until the 22nd.

Falagard

What's up boys and girls? It's like the 25th now and I personally have had no word on when people are available for completing this thing...

Falagard

Are you guys using this as a strategy to win? I haven't played Reach in a couple weeks now, I'm going to be soooo rusty.

I've had a few messages from Trey that he's been trying to PM Shadow and the other members of your team. I don't know what type of luck he's had with it since I haven't heard back from Trey since, but someone needs to set a deadline to get this game done.

How about September 30th deadline.

789shadow

Banned
It's my fault, I've been waiting a few weeks to settle into a schedule for uni.

I can play on Thursday and Friday nights from 5 EST, and all day Sundays.

Falagard

It's my fault, I've been waiting a few weeks to settle into a schedule for uni.

I can play on Thursday and Friday nights from 5 EST, and all day Sundays.

Can you please PM Trey with this info, and arrange a time, he doesn't check this thread. Thursdays and Sundays are fine with me, Friday is out. Trey already knows this.

Trey

Thanks for the heads up gentlemen. I had gotten Shadow's PM earlier today while I was on mobile and replied to it then. Must not have gone through. Sent another one. I hit up the other members of our team to let them know.

Falagard

Good games guys, super tense. I'm glad it wasn't a crazy sweep where one team obliterated the other, there was a lot of back and forth.

Being a tier 6, I was absolutely humiliated and humiliating but that's what we're for right? Fodder for players like BigShow. Haha.

Okay, was fun! Thanks again.

Fal

The whole tournament was a lot of fun, and every game we played in it was competitive. Thank you, monsterfracas, for organizing it, and thank you to all the players who participated, and thanks to my teammates who performed excellently. I look forward to the next HaloGAF tournament.

Good games guys, super tense. I'm glad it wasn't a crazy sweep where one team obliterated the other, there was a lot of back and forth.

Being a tier 6, I was absolutely humiliated and humiliating but that's what we're for right? Fodder for players like BigShow. Haha.

Okay, was fun! Thanks again.

Fal

Bigshows tier rating was not right lol.

Top Bottom