• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF Tourney 2012

Buddermilk

Neo Member
Good games last. Thanks to both teams for showing up, it was a pleasure being on Team Carryfu,good communication on match times and such.
Except Greencastle, he has no class.

Falagard

Nah, you're playing us. What works for you?

For our team, I seem to be the problem player for scheduling. I'm available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday this week. Generally I'm not available Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We're all Eastern Standard Time players on our team, AFAIK.

Others on the team will still have to confirm though, of course.

Risen

Is it really that hard to figure out a time people can play? Falagard seems easy going, I can schedule around pretty much anything, noobs is on every day, wu can go nearly any evening, steely plays a few days a week. Those I haven't mentioned... Get on the forkin ball and let's play.

Falagard

Is it really that hard to figure out a time people can play? Falagard seems easy going, I can schedule around pretty much anything, noobs is on every day, wu can go nearly any evening, steely plays a few days a week. Those I haven't mentioned... Get on the forkin ball and let's play.

I sent a PM to Trey asking him to try to arrange the schedule.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Okay, since the game didn't happen, I flipped a coin.

Team Karl won by coin flip.

I'll PM him. Apologies to shadow and co. I know it sucks, but when a date for a match cannot be agreed upon, this is what I have to do.

789shadow

Banned
Okay, since the game didn't happen, I flipped a coin.

Team Karl won by coin flip.

I'll PM him. Apologies to shadow and co. I know it sucks, but when a date for a match cannot be agreed upon, this is what I have to do.
I blame myself. I should have set someone else from my team in charge of scheduling while I was away.

Sorry guys, I'm incompetent. :(

Karl2177

Your team may have the win based on if Sai wants to continue or not. Eslim and myself hardly play Reach anymore and don't mind giving you guys the win. If Sai wants to continue then I guess we'll take the win, but if he doesn't mind you guys can have it(it seems you guys want to play a bit more than we do).

Risen

Good games to all and to all a good night!

Uploaded the Zealot game to the file share for you Rich. Be nice... aim was so shoddy lolol. It's what I get for playing MW3 so much this week. Still, had a great time. You guys played well together.

Recarpo

Just reposting from the halo OT about times I can play in case Joncha checks this thread.

I can play anytime sunday or after about 3 pm PDT tues, anytime mon, and either before 1 or after 5 on wed.

tumblr_lhgjim2jYx1qbiuveo1_400.gif

lol
Is this dead or are we waiting for people to respond?

Falagard

We were, Trey was trying to organize and said that we were trying to get a game going for Sunday (2 days ago) and it fell through, and now someone (Shadow?) is gone for 2 weeks.

789shadow

Banned
We were, Trey was trying to organize and said that we were trying to get a game going for Sunday (2 days ago) and it fell through, and now someone (Shadow?) is gone for 2 weeks.
BigShow didn't respond to the message I sent on Thursday until Saturday, and now I can't play until at least the 21st.

Top Bottom