• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F |OT| - Evacuate The Dance Floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_iwakura

I frankly couldn't care less whether you did spend time on this OP, it's irrelevant to the end product, at least when it's this bad. In fact, I probably wouldn't have divulged that information, considering the collective response.

I think the vitriol (however strong) speaks to that. Had you made a earnest attempt to make an OT for a game that you were genuinely enthused about, then people would have responded in kind. As it stands, it appears that you made a simple grab for this thread - as you have many others, almost as if to gain satisfaction from taking it away from others.

Maybe this will curb your future need to arbitrarily lay claim to so many OTs.

I only claim threads for games I care about, just to distill that notion. Weeks had gone by without anyone claiming this one, so I did.

I appreciate the criticism, but it can be conveyed without being caustic.

That said, OP updated. Thanks to Aytrial, StarCreator, and Ken for the new images/formatting!

Wonko_C

I want to support the US release but I'm going through some rough economic times + currently out of a job so I had to sell my PS3 and other stuff to keep myself afloat. So I'm going to have to buy it later (and Xillia, Dragon's Crown, Ketsui, etc.) Hopefully I can still find physical copies by then.

I tried to cancel my amazon preorder due to lack of funds and the fact that I play nothing but PSO2 now anyway..

But no luck.

So I guess I'll deal with it.

Wanting to cancel a project diva preorder ???

NOT ALLOWED.

So What if you don't have money ? willpower !

i'm joking it's not good to be broke.

Aytrial

Wanting to cancel a project diva preorder ???

NOT ALLOWED.

So What if you don't have money ? willpower !

i'm joking it's not good to be broke.

I'm you're joking about joking that he should pass on Project Diva.

Am I joking as well...?

avalonexa1330189974.jpeg

Anyhow, back to the topic. I'm definitely getting the console version, though I'd be lying if I said it plays as well as it does on the Vita. Yes, the star notes take some getting used to, but for me, I think it's a simple case of not being at all used to the wider ratio. There'll be some teething troubles, for sure, but it'll be worth it to finally consume all the content!

It was certainly an adjustment to me, but I'd say that for the most part I'm used to it now after some demo experience.

I've played the demo quite a lot. Been enjoying rhythm games lately. Will be a nice treat for my self.
27th is my birthday :D

Nice timing ;). Always good when you have that kind of coincidence.

I'm just trying to enjoy rhythm games before I get too old and my reflexes are completely shot.

Ryuukan

I only claim threads for games I care about, just to distill that notion. Weeks had gone by without anyone claiming this one, so I did.

I appreciate the criticism, but it can be conveyed without being caustic.

That said, OP updated. Thanks to Aytrial, StarCreator, and Ken for the new images/formatting!

You could also convey thanks in the OP for those people who saved you even more "hours of work"

denshuu

Wait until you get the game proper! Time to get my controller hooked up again:

htyqq1B.jpg

It's a shame they couldn't offer out a few units internationally (of the above, not the ultra-mega-expensive one), but completely understandable why they haven't.

Man, I'm almost tempted to get one of these. I've been playing rhythm games with my arcade stick all gen.

antibolo

Banned
So no word on translated subtitles yet? I'm not triple dipping unless the game has English subtitles for the lyrics.

I would totally triple dip on Vita for getting it as digital on my main PSN account though, regardless of translated subtitles or not. But of course it's not happening, because Sega.

So no word on translated subtitles yet? I'm not triple dipping unless the game has English subtitles for the lyrics.

I would totally triple dip on Vita for getting it as digital on my main PSN account though, regardless of translated subtitles or not. But of course it's not happening, because Sega.

I think we're not going to get a definite answer on this until we have the game in our hands next week, but the latest trailer put out still has romaji lyrics visible.

Wonko_C

IIRC Ruby Eclipse posted on the Sega forums that the game featured romanization of the lyrics, so I take that as no translations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom