• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT| Why tap cards when you can roll need [Naxx final wing out now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Belongs in a Museum!

edit: Regardless if the class is "good" in constructed or not, Priest always brings crazy games and insane plays. It's just the nature of the class. Just this morning I was playing a game as Priest where I won by thoughtstealing Antonias and casting a circle and a holy smite in the same turn I dropped him.

ViviOggi

Man this stream quality sucks for me.

Anyone else having problems?

Did you manually put it on HD? It's on auto by default and resets when you refresh. The stream keeps getting interrupted for me and failed to load numerous times but the quality is consistently good once it's running.

I kind of favor Amaz in this set because rdu has a freeze mage and Amaz' decks are all very good vs. that strategy (Hunter w/ Flare, Priest, Druid).

Even pro players get wrecked by misplays vs. freeze mage. How does that even happen? He made three bad plays:

- the early ancient of lore, while looking necessary, didn't actually do anything.
- leaving the doomsayer alive was madness
- playing ragnaros at the end instead of the ancient of lore was just awful.

ViviOggi

Freeze Mage is such a fun de-
chansub-global-emoticon-1ddcc54d77fc4a61-28x28.png

ViviOggi

Saw a message talking about Hunter's Mark, the only card left in Amaz's hand. Don't know what it said exactly, though. It wasn't in English.

Oh wow, really? Didn't catch that, that's actually ridiculous even if it didn't matter in this game. I can't believe they let the players wear noise-cancelling headphones but don't bat an eyelid at free chat from anyone on their friends lists.

Doomshine

I don't think RDU wants people to do it, it looked he wanted to talk to someone after the match and he didn't look particularly happy despite winning.

depths20XX

Haha, what an oversight. You would figure they'd just have dummy accounts setup for tournaments like this and just have all the cards unlocked.

Heel

Yeah, I assume it's just idiot fans. Would be curious to see a replay and see if any other cards have been revealed to him. Noticed he had his chat window open at one point during the game, too.

Violet_0

Banned
I don't think RDU wants people to do it, it looked he wanted to talk to someone after the match and he didn't look particularly happy despite winning.

it's not his fault and the info had no effect on the outcome of the game but they might have to replay this match or maybe not

Anustart

I just drafted a seemingly insane mage arena deck :/ I feel bad for those I'm up against.

Notables:

4x Fireball
1x Flamestrike
2x Mana Wyrm
2x Mirror Entity (I think, one that summons 2 0-2 taunts)
Blizzard
2x 3 damage, freeze
2x Cone of Coldness

And a bunch of other good ones. I might beat my 5 win record.

Holy Fire on that Azure Drake was an inexcusably bad play.

I really like Amaz. He's an awesome ambassador for the game. He just felt like he had no idea how to deal with this matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom