• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT| Why tap cards when you can roll need [Naxx final wing out now]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Some people could reroll quests infinitely. Good that it's stopped now you fuckers :D
But once they complete one of the quests, you'd have to wait till reset anyway... So what would be the point?

Or do you mean that they keep resetting the quests until they get a high-gold-reward daily and THEN do it?

MisterArrogant

Neo Member
Save up money for Naxx how exactly?

There used to be a bug where after 1am until your new quest popped up you could reroll your quests an infinite amount of times. So you could keep rerolling until you got the 100g or 60g quests. You could do that with all of your quests. It made the gold grind a little easier. They apparently quietly fixed it with this last patch without mentioning it in the patch notes.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
There used to be a bug where after 1am until your new quest popped up you could reroll your quests an infinite amount of times. So you could keep rerolling until you got the 100g or 60g quests. You could do that with all of your quests. It made the gold grind a little easier. They apparently quietly fixed it with this last patch without mentioning it in the patch notes.
Oh, gotcha! I remember resetting the quests that only gave 40 gold as well, but I had to wait 24h each time I reset it so I guess I didn't "cheat".

zoukka

A FUCKING GLITCH!

My 6/6 Drake hit a 3/1 minion and died... WTF!

VwBxNHo.jpg

WTF!

And LOL you can see a DALARAN MAGE in the shot too ;:DDDDDDDDDDDD

I have now clocked 87 card packs, and still I got just two legendaries (plain, not gold)....
Lorewalker Cho and Al'Akir the Windlord

How unlucky is that? I don't even like playing shaman.
Should I just DE'em?

GeoGonzo

I have now clocked 87 card packs, and still I got just two legendaries (plain, not gold)....
Lorewalker Cho and Al'Akir the Windlord

How unlucky is that? I don't even like playing shaman.
Should I just DE'em?

Fairly unlucky, yes. As you probably know on average people get a legendary every 20 packs. Still, I wouldn't disenchant any of them (who knows what may happen with Naxxramas) and certainly not Al'Akir.

Tacitus_

Today's lesson. Even if you have 4 fire elementals in your hand, clear the board. Though the windfury made it hurt a bit, I still beat his ass down.

Tacitus_

Fireballs are more important anyways. With fireballs and frostbolts, you can get away with anything.

With the exception of someone flooding their board, which lost me the last game (then again I didn't pull any of my fireballs anyway to get rid of the SW champ).

zoukka

With the exception of someone flooding their board, which lost me the last game (then again I didn't pull any of my fireballs anyway to get rid of the SW champ).

Yeah I would love at least one flamestrike in my deck, but usually people are afraid to flood the board against a mage. With fireballs you can just play so recklessly because you know you have the lethal in 7-13 life range.

zoukka

9-3.

By my own mistake. Was 2 short of lethal that I could've dealt with an axe on the previous turn :( Feels so bad.

But the tilt and bad arena cycle is broken once again.

Golden Sorcs Apprentice aww yeah!

Yoshichan

Someone just rage-messaged me, saying that flamestrike should hit hero as well.

What the fuck

Tarazet

The problem with 2/3s is they die to 3/3s for free and can't trade up to 4/3s. I don't mind taking them since most have solid abilities, but river crocolisk sucks, while bloodfen raptor is definitely playable.

I've considered swapping the Bloodfen in to the Lifecoach Hunter deck, instead of the Crocolisk. The only great upside to the Crocolisk is being able to turn it into a Yeti with Houndmaster.

zoukka

I've considered swapping the Bloodfen in to the Lifecoach Hunter deck, instead of the Crocolisk. The only great upside to the Crocolisk is being able to turn it into a Yeti with Houndmaster.

And the fact that it doesn't die to all of the 2 damage sweeping spells...

Minsc

Gold Member
There seems to be a popular super-annoying Rogue deck these days, everything to the face. Lepers, Squires, just a ton of cheap 1-3 drops the occasional larger buff or 4/2 rush guy, cold blood etc.

It's actually surprisingly effective. I am having a real hard time because I can't ever seem to get board control back and if I do, it's cost me 20+ life at that point.

zoukka

There seems to be a popular super-annoying Rogue deck these days, everything to the face. Lepers, Squires, just a ton of cheap 1-3 drops the occasional larger buff or 4/2 rush guy, cold blood etc.

It's actually surprisingly effective. I am having a real hard time because I can't ever seem to get board control back and if I do, it's cost me 20+ life at that point.

Isn't it the "turn 6 kill" deck?

Vio-Lence

Banned

Is that the backspace or cancer rogue or something new?

Minsc

Gold Member
Is that the backspace or cancer rogue or something new?

Doesn't really seem like either of those, but I guess early aggro rogue isn't exactly a new thing, but for some reason I'm running in to it an awful lot. Probably just start of the new season and everyone wanting quicker matches to run up to rank 5 or something.

zoukka

Yeah, but still dies to Frostbolt and Lightning Bolt and doesn't pose as much of an immediate threat as the Bloodfen.

Mid Range hunter isn't about immediate danger anyways.

Doesn't really seem like either of those, but I guess early aggro rogue isn't exactly a new thing, but for some reason I'm running in to it an awful lot. Probably just start of the new season and everyone wanting quicker matches to run up to rank 5 or something.

Well nobody wants to play the zootardo meta with proper decks so I can't blame them. Nobody can't beat a zoo so it's better to just join the fun.

Tarazet

Mid Range hunter isn't about immediate danger anyways.

Let me put it this way: sometimes you just want to kill that fucking Voidwalker, and the Kolento/Lifecoach deck has no sweepers, unless you run the variant with one Explosive Trap instead of a second Flare.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Someone just rage-messaged me, saying that flamestrike should hit hero as well.

What the fuck
Someone rage messaged you Yoshichan? So it means that are people angrier than you?! XD

I'm stuck in Rank 20, Win 1, Lose 1 x10

Yoshichan

Someone rage messaged you Yoshichan? So it means that are people angrier than you?! XD

I'm stuck in Rank 20, Win 1, Lose 1 x10
Long time no see Fersis, and so happy to see you here :D

You don't happen to be on EU Battle.net? I know you're from Argentina though, so most likely no :(

Yoshichan

Back to rank 18!

I want to make a post about Blizzard being my left testicle and Activision being my right one, and how they complement each other so well, but I'll refrain from that for now.

Aylinato

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

25% chance of losing. And of course, I get "lucky".

edit: I'm an idiot. I realize now that I could've put out the Squire + coin to lower the chance of killing myself (to like 16%)... oisahfoisahfoisahfoisahfoisahfoihsaf

Y6CERLL.jpg

Coin? It's token, don't confuse me since there is an actual coin in game

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Just saw the best druid arena draft ever. 3 claws, 2 ironbark, 2 keeper, lore, nourish, swipe, 2 wrath, starfall.. saw his entire deck since I took him to fatigue. I'm sure you know what class I was.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Only one swipe? Garbage.

He used starfall for two damage so it's like a swiperino! It was a crazy deck. He misplayed near the end though but I think I had him anyway. The nourish decked him too fast to survive the end. Oddly enough the game before went to fatigue too with a lock because he kept tapping but had 3 darkscales lol.

Yoshichan

Who recommended me aggro now again? PM me, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom