• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT| Why tap cards when you can roll need [Naxx final wing out now]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So tired...

Need this game NOW before I fall asleep

Violet_0

Banned
How was she nerfed?

Spectral Knight will be nerfed so fast before druids and priests REALLY get out of control. That card is cray cray.

Maexxna was 5 mana in the leak, which got almost everything else right. I suspect they might have changed the mana cost recently after some more playtesting. Interestingly, the 1/2 spider minion was also a 2/1 in the leak

RazorK1d

I've got 690 gold left to collect before I can buy the last wing which I hope to earn through quests before it's released. Thank God I thought to curtail my arena play and began saving good a couple months ago.

Celegus

I've got 690 gold left to collect before I can buy the last wing which I hope to earn through quests before it's released. Thank God I thought to curtail my arena play and began saving good a couple months ago.

Is it 2100 for all wings or 2800? I'm right at 2100 right now, so I'm in good shape.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
You need to calm down so you can fucking read :D

It's been posted to this thread so many times.

BUT I AM IMPATIENT

edit: how much gold or dust will the golden naxx cards cost?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Possible to earn 700g a week playing? Playing conservatively that is, not hardcore

Yoshichan

But I've been out all week :( I was just mentally prepared for this today... I guess I'll just look at more Naxx-content while I'm in bed ,_,

slayn

needs to show more effort.
You can't use shadowflame on Sylvanas to kill a Stalagg and steal the Thaddius, can you?

They're changing deathrattle from being nonsense order to first played first activated.

So a shadowflamed sylvanas should steal thaddius if she was played 2nd. If sylvanas was played first then you get nothing.

TimeKillr

You can't use shadowflame on Sylvanas to kill a Stalagg and steal the Thaddius, can you?

Technically you should be able to if the Stalagg was played first.

Deathrattles now occur in a first in, first out basis, so if the order is Opponent plays Stalagg -> You play Sylvanas -> You Shadowflame Sylvanas, the deathrattle order is Stalagg then Sylvanas because it's the order they were played in. It would look like this:

Sylvanas dies, Stalagg dies. Stalagg's deathrattle comes into effect first, so Thaddius is summoned, then Sylvanas' deathrattle triggers, and steals Thaddius (if he's the only opponent on the board, obviously, otherwise it's RNG).

If it's Sylvanas then Stalagg, then the steal will come into effect first and it won't be able to steal Thaddius.

It depends. If Sylvanas is played second, her death rattle will go off second. At least I think anyway. I know once I traded a Cairne for a Sylvanas and I kept my Baine but I don't remember the played order. It'll probably work off of order of death rattle which works of of when something was played.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Where is Naxx? Did they postpone it?

jrock

Damn, that's a real bummer, I'd expected it to be out much earlier. It comes out right before I have to go into work.
Me too, thought I'd be able to play it all day today but now won't be able to get into it until Thursday. Work tonight, watching kids all day tomorrow, work that night, Thursday.

Getting my hopes all up; I should have known. Blizzard never ceases to disappoint on big patch day.

inky

LOL, I'm at 150 dust. Good news is I'm also at 4200 gold so I can buy 20 packs or do some arenas.

It still won't be enough for 1 gold epic XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom