• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT| Why tap cards when you can roll need [Naxx final wing out now]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iryx

Beat all of the regular bosses fairly easy, one loss to Maexxna with my druid deck, but zoo wrecked her second try. Both Class challenges were also pretty easy.
Tried Anub'Rekhan twice on heroic before servers crashed.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Heroic Anub'Rekhan got 45 HP and his hero power summons a 4/4... right.

Still managed to kill him first try with my priest deck. Wasn't easy though. I hope it counted, the server crashed at the victory screen!

Dahbomb

Beat all of the regular bosses fairly easy, one loss to Maexxna with my druid deck, but zoo wrecked her second try. Both Class challenges were also pretty easy.
Tried Anub'Rekhan twice on heroic before servers crashed.

Same here only I was on my first Anub'Rekhan on Heroic.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Same here only I was on my first Anub'Rekhan on Heroic.

BRO, I made a post a couple of days asking where you were! You've been absent in HS threads, everything aight with you bud?

Alrus

Heroic Maexxna heroic Hero Power costs 0 and sends back two minions to your hand. So yeah, you pretty much have to flood the board or use charge minions against it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Me and my homie Smooth Operator (Gegz for DiabloGAF) have come to an conclusion.

FUCK EU SERVERS.

We're both rolling ASIA but first we've got to go through the tutorial :lol

Yoshichan

Going through the tutorial... there's new music O_O or was it always there? Or did they add new music to regular stages?

Yoshichan

Tutorial done on ASIA!

Kenaras

Normal mode is balanced to be beatable by players who have nothing but the basic cards. It really needs to be that way if you think about it; how ripped off would new players feel if they bought Naxxramas only to discover all of the content was impossible?

(For players with access to the majority of the cards, Heroic mode was made for you.)

Yoshichan

*checks EU*

*still down*

*laughs*

*heads back to Asia*

Dahbomb

BRO, I made a post a couple of days asking where you were! You've been absent in HS threads, everything aight with you bud?
I haven't played HS in a while. The expansion got me back into the swing of things. I mostly just play some D3 on the PTR or on my PS4.

Yoshichan

I haven't played HS in a while. The expansion got me back into the swing of things. I mostly just play some D3 on the PTR or on my PS4.

Wait, D3 PS4? How?

Dicer

Banned
Maybe i am rusty, Grand Widow is kicking my ass...

Sorry Rain of Fire is too fucking op for a two point spell, fuck that thing

Yoshichan

oupi

Servers are back up which is great as I can play a bit before sleep. Heroic Anub was easy with freeze mage. God damn Alex was in my last four cards.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
He doesn't really think that, it's his shtick.

Well, looks like they're just rolling with the joke now?!

Senior Manager, Community Development - Blizzard Entertainment

2014-07-2222_01_19-twe8jz2.png

Well that was easy. Moved those bosses down in a row with my Hunter...and then the servers crashed =( Really want to try those Nerubian Eggs on my Rogue deck. Coin, Egg + Backstab, man that's going to be a sweet turn 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom