• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT| Why tap cards when you can roll need [Naxx final wing out now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is myday so far...

Decks faced:

zoo. zoo. zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo

*crafts anti-zoo deck*

Handlock

I need a drink.

I played earlier this morning before maintenance and only came upon a few zoo. The rest were mostly druid.

I was pissed when I found out I couldn't play the new wing tonight, until I realized they are staggering the release to prevent the kind of lag we saw last week.

Looking forward to checking it out tomorrow night, though.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Can't decide if I wanna go all in on a control warrior or a paladin deck.

I got around 3k dust and the warrior would probably use it all, the paladin maybe 2k. I have all the supporting cards (rares, epics, etc...), just missing the big legendaries for each (alex/baron for warrior and tirion for paladin).

This is myday so far...

Decks faced:

*crafts anti-zoo deck*

Handlock

I need a drink.

I know that feel bro. Best bet is to just play a deck that beats zoo like 55% of the time and does really well vs everything else.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Just got Golden King Krush from an Arena pack but I'm probably going to disenchant him and make a Sylvanas for my Priest deck. Also on on related note, does anybody else's client crash all the time while disenchanting cards?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Naxx out in EU yet????

daemissary

Just got Golden King Krush from an Arena pack but I'm probably going to disenchant him and make a Sylvanas for my Priest deck. Also on on related note, does anybody else's client crash all the time while disenchanting cards?

Yes! I thought that was just my laptop but that has happened to me 3 times while disenchanting recently.

My average discard luck (I had 2 other cards in hand)

j3lhsjR.png

Cost me the game

Justica!

SteveWD40

It showed up as out in the EU just now, went to buy all the wings and iTunes said the payment went through but HS client lagged, said it failed and then the shop closed / server went down...

Better have gone through or its refund time.

Violet_0

Banned
It showed up as out in the EU just now, went to buy all the wings and iTunes said the payment went through but HS client lagged, said it failed and then the shop closed / server went down...

happened to everyone it seems

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Why are wings being released in non-freedom regions first, it seems we defeated the nazis for nothing.

Dammit, same here, itunes said payment successful, and right after that HS showed a "there was a problem with your purchase" error!

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Yes! I thought that was just my laptop but that has happened to me 3 times while disenchanting recently.

I managed to stop it from crashing by disenchanting cards really slowly. Fun when you have 13+ commons to get through in some cases! Normally I would mass disenchant but I get the feeling that one or two cards are going to get tweaked over the next couple of months so I'd rather get the full dust value from them.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This is myday so far...

Decks faced:

*crafts anti-zoo deck*

Handlock

I need a drink.

hahahahahahah

pour a strong one for me as well!

Took my Gold and is now stuck at "authorizing" for 10 minutes.
Blizzard, you are just the worst ....

Edit: ok client restart doesn't work either and now I can't even play Arena or buy packs.
Always 'authorizing' in an endless loop.

Yoshichan

EU UP

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME

HYPEEEEEEEEE

LATER YA'LL (I'm on Mumble)

Yoshichan

Hunter challenge = AAA!

Yoshichan

Yo dawg, I heard you liek damage?

3xJaAYU.png

Fox1304

I like what they're doing for the challenges. Really fun.
Mage was hard to follow, too many secrets and double deathrattles lol

ViviOggi

Normal mode was as easy as last week's (used Amaz Priest and Token Druid) but the class challenges were top notch this time around. Keeping Heroic for tomorrow.

Yoshichan

Anyone tried using Alexstrasza yet?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

mwX6HLo.png

Gotchaye

Since it's not active during the mage's turn, it's more manageable, but taunt mage might become a thing.

I want to try a Mage Secret deck now. Mages have big issues with card draw, but Duplicate sort-of functions like a Draw 2. And Mad Scientist draws and plays a free secret on death (and Mage secrets are the most expensive). You might not even have to spend any mana getting a secret out before you lay down an Ethereal Arcanist on turn 3 or 4.

Raxus

Heroic Loatheb is easiest with hunter. Heroic Heigan is easy period. Heroic Noth is easiest with Druid it seems (Since freeze mage is out of the question).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom