• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT| Why tap cards when you can roll need [Naxx final wing out now]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleeether

My experience...

5NSfmQr.jpg

zoukka

Fireblast can hit behind taunt, I don't think that Death Knight hero power would be OP

It would be so OP. Paladin hero power on crack. Benefits from cards like Dire Wolf immediately and gives benefit to effects that care about dying minions.

Still cool though.

Rokam

More than likely if DK is added his ability would be Death Coil, deal 1 damage to enemy minion or heals friendly minion/self for 1. Also... fix your shit Blizzard, still can't purchase the wing.

Xanathus

It worked for me like the third time (make sure you wait for your refund before trying each time). I had to close the client while it was stuck in the authorizing screen and when I came back the wing was unlocked.

Also finished all 3 heroics, 3rd one was super easy with a
Lightwell/Shadow Word Pain/Kodo
deck.

Rokam

It just keeps saying that either the wing doesn't exist or that I already have a transaction going. Already got my refund, have quit and waited an hour before trying again. Same shit!

IceMarker

Yup, won't even take my gold for 10 minutes, just gives me a "Product is not available." type error. How do you fuck up a simple server-side purchase that is already patched into the fucking game?

Vee_One

Come on guys, it's not like Blizzard has experience in launching online content on a massive scale.

Yeah, I was kind of harsh.

In all seriousness I know it's not a big deal and it will be working tomorrow, have just been looking forward to it and was keen to play it. Oh well :)

Lyng

Yeah, I was kind of harsh.

In all seriousness I know it's not a big deal and it will be working tomorrow, have just been looking forward to it and was keen to play it. Oh well :)

No you were not harsch at all. It is a joke. With the experience and the amounts of money blizzard have, these kind of things should be fixed alot faster.

I just played an epic smack down on a miracle rogue

Turn 7 I had:
4/4 silenced azure drake
0/2 nerubian egg

He had a 2/4 gnomish inventor

I played loatheb + cold blood on the egg and hit his face with my field for 8

His response:
hit face with dagger, redagger, hit face with gnomish inventor

LMAO

He couldn't do shit.

Then I hit him for another 13 damage + 2 from si7 combo, + 1 from dagger

=

24 damage over two turns.

If I didn't have loatheb, I would have been in a much worse position let alone in a position to go all to face over two turns. Wow, love loatheb already. First match post wing 2, first match using loatheb, all delivery on expectations.

Minsc

Gold Member
Wait, via Mad Scientist, can you have 2 secrets of the same type active at the same time? Interesting...

No, it's not supposed to work that way, according to a blue post I read. If you play it, it only selects secrets from your remaining deck that aren't already cast. If there are no such targets in your deck, it hits the board doing nothing. At least that's what they wrote a week or so ago.

GeoGonzo

Wait, via Mad Scientist, can you have 2 secrets of the same type active at the same time? Interesting...
You can't. MS wont pull out a secret already active on yourself, and if there are no other possible secrets left in your deck you simply don't get one.

Loatheb is awesome. Dropped it against freeze mage wtf is a freeze mage gonna do when he is at 1 hp, just lost first ice block, and loatheb is on the board?

Alexstrasza? Then I hit him for my whole board of 14 damage and I even had a posioned assassin's blade equipped.

Ice block a second time? For 9 mana? lol... do nothing for the rest of the turn while he finds himself in nearly the same position next turn. I love this card so far.

loatheb1.jpg

Vs the miracle rogue I talked about earlier (loatheb and si7 on right)

That 6 mana left over from the previous turn! Love it!

loatheb2.jpg

vs the freeze mage

No, it's not supposed to work that way, according to a blue post I read. If you play it, it only selects secrets from your remaining deck that aren't already cast. If there are no such targets in your deck, it hits the board doing nothing. At least that's what they wrote a week or so ago.

What if two Mad Scientists die at the same time and pull two of the same secrets?

Minsc

Gold Member
What if two Mad Scientists die at the same time and pull two of the same secrets?

Nothing is really done simultaneously in Hearthstone. If two die from an AoE, the deathrattles are supposed to be resolved one at a time, first cast triggering first, the second would see the board state with the secret in play from the first when it evaluates its targets for the 2nd secret.

That's lame :(
No secret shenanigans.

He should at the very least create a copy of the secret, not sure what purpose he has now since stuff that benefits from secrets being played (Secret Keeper) doesn't trigger off him.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
They staggered the release date over a full 24 hour period and people still can't pay 6 hours after it was released in the last timezone to get it?

Next level incompetence here.

Violet_0

Banned
I need a deck for heroic Loatheb that doesn't include Light Well. With hunter I'm down to below 20 life by turn 3 and you can't do 99 damage with one unleash (followed by spore which kills all your minions). It's pretty bullshit that you have to mulligan for hunter's mark and boar or other turn 1 and 2 removals or you lose automatically

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
How's it going?

:D

Still not buyable in EU.
The incompetence is staggering.

Still 10x better than last week.

There are simply going to always be launch day issues when a game has millions of users. The last number I saw was months ago at 10mil accounts worldwide. That may have even been before or just around the time of the ipad launch.

Their shit is getting hammered, but once you get in at least you don't experience the 6-10 second delay after every command like last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom