• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT| Why tap cards when you can roll need [Naxx final wing out now]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Who knows or cares, we get shit like this every now and then. They are making fixes to the servers I think because of the failed purchases.

Did the purchase fail-thingy even exist in EU? can't even log on to Battle.net now.

GOOD JOB BLIZZ! Can't even play SC2 now :lol :lol :lol :lol

zoukka

Yeah unlocked all but the Mage card in one sitting. Can't login anymore. Good night, I wonder what day I have time to play games next :/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm in...! I think...?!

Yoshichan

No it wasn't. It was the same as in NA. A bunch of people could play, a bunch couldn't.

Wow, had no idea. I should consider myself lucky then?

EU back up, still not playable for the people in authorization loop.
HOW in ALL HELL can it be so FUCKING DIFFICULT to cancel a pending order?
How can it take a mulitimillion dollar company 48+ Hours to fix a problem like this?
Did they outsource all their sourcecode to trained pandas in china and the panda dolmetcher is missing? Can't think of another explanation.

Prodigal

Banned
Huh, I thought I was supposed to get a little bit of gold for obtaining 100 wins in Play mode. Guess not? Anyway I had a lot of fun with Wing 2, definitely more enjoyable than the first.

Yoshichan

0-3 mage incoming. Currently 0-2.

I'm going to murder someone in only a few minutes.

Yoshichan

Is that how much you valued my advice :lol
I will take your advice man... I will... I just want to finish this pos round.

Alrus

Watching Hafu streaming (I like watching arena runs), and she's been fighting people who make such boneheaded decisions at 5, 6 and 7 wins, I don't get how they get that far, and my usual run stops at 4 T_T Where are all those bad arena players when I play? :(

Edit:Also there's some people spending hundreds of dollars a week in donation for her, it's pretty insane.

Yoshichan

Why thank you, Blizzard! Thank you for letting me earn this fine Aldor Peacekeeper as the single reward for accomplishing the feats of strength that is 2-3!
Watching Hafu streaming (I like watching arena runs), and she's been fighting people who make such boneheaded decisions at 5, 6 and 7 wins, I don't get how they get that far, and my usual run stops at 4 T_T Where are all those bad arena players when I play? :(
Play right now in EU. The three people I just met (at 2 wins) might just as well be nerds who do nothing but eat, shit, and spend their parents' money on this game.

edit: hey look! This shaman has three fire elementals :D So much skill!

Ryan_

Welp,

got in after hours of trying, faced two Murloc Zoolocks in a row.

Hell of a night!

Should really find some good budget decks.

Yoshichan

PLEASE do not disconnect now... please game... PLEASE GAME! I was just about to win... please...

edit: the fucking timer bomb-thingy is stuck on the last second... dagfoidsah0gfydsay325 7n032798237 9427n39847198719827198279bv179481274h21§djhfkvdshoåfidsajåfdsofjhdsaoåifhdsaofhodsahf

edit 2: oh! you disconnected me, resulting in an undeserved loss because you wanted me to patch the game? Why thank you! Thank you for this SUPER important patch! Totally worth causing probably 10k important disconnects in arena. Good decision making there, buddy! Keep it up! Round's on me!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
When does the rankings go back? Is it midnight?

Tacitus_

PLEASE do not disconnect now... please game... PLEASE GAME! I was just about to win... please...

edit: the fucking timer bomb-thingy is stuck on the last second... dagfoidsah0gfydsay325 7n032798237 9427n39847198719827198279bv179481274h21§djhfkvdshoåfidsajåfdsofjhdsaoåifhdsaofhodsahf

edit 2: oh! you disconnected me, resulting in an undeserved loss because you wanted me to patch the game? Why thank you! Thank you for this SUPER important patch! Totally worth causing probably 10k important disconnects in arena. Good decision making there, buddy! Keep it up! Round's on me!

YOSHI

WHAT DID I TELL YOU

WHAT

Yoshichan

SEE GUYS, the d/c was totally worth it! Now everyone can play Naxx 2 and Europe just got their awesome back!

Also, ladder reset! Enjoy the grind, people!

i398RokFsiAMt.jpg

Yoshichan

Haha, if you guys want a good laugh (at least in EU), play a game right now!

I put out Sorceress' Apprentice, the game didn't register it since I couldn't attack with it. But it did drain my mana. The next turn, I tried using another minion but it said I had already used all my mana despite it being at 3/3.

Meanwhile, my opponent is wrecking my shit and playing like he's going for Blizzcon Finals 2014. Hahahahahahhahahahaha.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

I put out Sorceress' Apprentice, the game didn't register it since I couldn't attack with it. But it did drain my mana. The next turn, I tried using another minion but it said I had already used all my mana despite it being at 3/3.

Meanwhile, my opponent is wrecking my shit and playing like he's going for Blizzcon Finals 2014. Hahahahahahhahahahaha.

Cant even log in

Yoshichan

I want to go back in time and put a hatchet in my forehead.

People underestimate how good Blizzard "launch servers" are lately.

It's an old thing and people are still stuck in that world. The "older" games that launched (TBC, WotLK, SC2 and D3) were all complete disasters. However, SC2: HotS, Cata, MoP, D3: RoS and Hearthstone were all released without too many disconnects and whatnot.

Blizzard's fixed their shit.

Violet_0

Banned

who knows, could be bots. Apparently they frequently manage to get 12 wins in arena and even reach legend in ranked

Water

I was playing an arena at 5-2, the match was 99% lost, but my ass was saved by a draw due to the disconnect when the servers reset. :p
I get nonstop disconnects when I try to relogin / requeue now.

Cipherr

My best cardback yet, came after getting gold from 3 stacked daily quest that I used the inifinite reroll to combo 60 gold from all 3 as one class.

I went so long without a faceless and a lightwell that I crafted one of each with the tiny amount of dust that I have. I was so happy to get a second one of those, even if I don't use them in 2's in every deck, just having it makes me happy as hell.

Also the Hogger is my 3rd legend behind Millhouse and Blackknight.

Yoshichan

My best cardback yet, came after getting gold from 3 stacked daily quest that I used the inifinite reroll to combo 60 gold from all 3 as one class.
Is this unfair shit still a thing? Why the heck is such a game-breaking this not available for EU...

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Here's the update to the situation:

Blizzard said:
Our development team continues to work on the known issues for Hearthstone. These are the latest updates:

Players who have completed double purchases – We are currently investigating incidents where players were erroneously charged more than once to unlock the new Plague Wing, or were unable to purchase the wing using gold. While this issue no longer seems to be occurring for new purchasers, if your account was previously charged more than once for any purchases, we currently investigating and working to provide reimbursements as appropriate.

Waiting for Authorization – We are actively working on a resolution for this issue. We don’t currently have an ETA available, but we’ll provide further updates as soon as they are available.

Purchases complete but wing not unlocked – We are identifying all of the affected accounts and will be working to unlock the Plague Wing for those affected as soon as possible. No ETA is currently available regarding when this process will be complete.

Thank you for your continued patience! Our teams have been working around the clock to address these issues, and we will continue to provide updates as soon as they are available.

Basically, fucking nothing.

And then this guy got told this by customer service:

6zoZppe.png

So yeah

There's still people that can't access the wing even after this "patch". Blizzard's level up ineptitude is getting higher and higher every month. Luckily i'm not one of them but holy shit. There is nobody that can defend Blizzard for this.

Edit: Holy fuck Blizz.......

6zoZppe.png

So yeah

Yoshichan

6zoZppe.png

So yeah

Regads (Regards)
hearthstone (missed the capital letter)

Wow.

inky

So basically, they don't have any idea how to fix it and can provide no ETA after sitting on the problem for 2 days.

Soon it will be Tuesday again, and at best they will delay it for everyone and at worst the issues will continue to pile up and fuck it up even more.

Yoshichan

It's funny that I honestly expected daily quest change-thingy to work :lol

So basically, they don't have any idea how to fix it and can provide no ETA after sitting on the problem for 2 days.

Soon it will be Tuesday again, and at best they will delay it for everyone and at worst the issues will continue to pile up and fuck it up even more.
They are probably desperately waiting until Battle.Net goes completely down for maintenance next week and hoping it fixes the problem.

Basically this is Blizz right now.

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom