• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT| Why tap cards when you can roll need [Naxx final wing out now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you dust the gold, you get any legendary you want apart from the Naxx ones. Ask yourself if there's one that would improve your favourite decks. The normal one will get you enough dust for an Epic, I think.

I don't need any legendary cards for the type of decks I run. But I might like having antonidas or alexstrasza. I think those are the two main ones I want. Also alakir. I might make alakir actually. Card is beastly.

or tirion...

jaraxxus would be the last one I get of the class ones... well just ahead of king krush I guess.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Alex will almost never be irrelevant as an offensive tool. She's bad defensively, sure, but I don't really think anyone sees her as a defensive boon much these days. Being forced to use her that way means you're probably fucked to begin with :x

Yeah. 75% of the game happens above 15hp. Using Alex defensively is a desperation play, not something you rely on.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I must not be great at this game, Naxx 1 (first chest) beat me like 8 times last night. I always get a great start but then it ends up I have 3 cards and the enemy has like all of them, and an entire line of guys.

I need to strategize...

regular or heroic? I rolled through all of the first wing regulars using zoo.

beat heroic maexxna using a paladin deck stacked with battlecries.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
regular or heroic? I rolled through all of the first wing regulars using zoo.

beat heroic maexxna using a paladin deck stacked with battlecries.

Regular lol.

I don't play a ton so my cards likely suck. I use the mage mostly and have 18 custom cards or something? Who should I be using?

ViviOggi

L1vzGDX.jpg

REYNARD TOO NEXT LEVEL

Violet_0

Banned
I'm proud to report that after a few hours and only 6 arenas I have a 80% complete token druid deck with double Teacher, Drakes and Ancients of Lore and a single combo. Take that, p2w whiners!
Thank you, golden Malygos

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Kolento plays a terrible mage deck against legend players and wins, I play it and lose, obvious thing to say is I suck with the deck but I just cannot see how it wins short of unbelievable luck.

Ultrabum

Kolento plays a terrible mage deck against legend players and wins, I play it and lose, obvious thing to say is I suck with the deck but I just cannot see how it wins short of unbelievable luck.

I think luck determines like 75% of the game, so luck lol.

Zemm

Kolento is probably the best player in the game, he can make pretty much anything work.

I swapped Rag for Alex for that exact reason and I've been doing better with that deck. It's more of a defensive deck early on with Loatheb, Sylvanas and Cairne serving as your main mid-game threats. Alex/Grommash gives you an end-game when all else has failed.

That's an interesting change. I actually played Alex in my control warrior for most of last season despite it being out of style.

My brother and I just started playing this. Did they really have to make chat with someone on your friends list so obtuse? There should be just a little window always on screen or even a voice chat option.

Zafir

My brother and I just started playing this. Did they really have to make chat with someone on your friends list so obtuse? There should be just a little window always on screen or even a voice chat option.

I personally have the game in window(Hearthstone at 1440p seems utterly pointless) and use battle.net chat window. It's shared with the in game friend chat, but it actually has a log.

ViviOggi

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Been on rank 18 for 2 hours, its 3 stars, i feel bad

I personally have the game in window(Hearthstone at 1440p seems utterly pointless) and use battle.net chat window. It's shared with the in game friend chat, but it actually has a log.

I'll do that. Sucks for him though because he's playing on a 13" laptop. It would be so simple for them to just build a little chat box in on the side for friend matches.

Water

And they should have an opt-in checkbox in the options that lets you automatically chat with the randomly matched opponent if both have the box checked. No reason to take socializing away from all players if some don't want it.

Xanathus

I'm playing Realz paladin on ladder now and WRECKING fools. Holy shit the Kodo combos are sick!

Actually it might be good if you aren't encountering Miracles which might be the case with all the Loathebs running around. It counters Handlock and possibly Zoolock if you can get your Pyromancers/Equality/Consecrates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom