• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT| Why tap cards when you can roll need [Naxx final wing out now]

Status
Not open for further replies.

old

Got 400 dust and need an epic. I've got one copy each of Faceless Manip, Blood Knight, Big Game Hunter, and Avenging Wrath. I want to get a second copy of one of them.

Which would you guys go for?

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Got 400 dust and need an epic. I've got one copy each of Faceless Manip, Blood Knight, Big Game Hunter, and Avenging Wrath. I want to get a second copy of one of them.

Which would you guys go for?

Wrath for pally or manip for lock.

Xanathus

I laughed so hard when Frodan said that Lucky needed team mates and people to practice with, and the whole chat went "Lucky no friends Biblethump"

Cipherr

Reynads opponents topdecks doe.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

ViviOggi

I think it's a neat idea, just a bummer that they couldn't find a better artist. Should show the facecam during matches either way though.

Also why is Foreskin blond

Zafir

Hahaha. I can totally see how Reynad got so annoyed yesterday if this match was filmed before it. These topdecks are unreal, combined with what happened yesterday.

Cipherr

2jGLbyQ.png

Reynad isn't ever going to win anything man, lord have mercy. I laughed so hard at that perfect topdeck Hex on the Giant...swung the whole damn game.

Anyone else playing in the TeSPA Collegiate tournament this weekend?

I got a bye first round. My best decks are Zoo Warlock, Midrange Hunter, and (Low Budget) Miracle Rogue. Wish me luck!

Tacitus_

Suomi Ruotsi

Too bad there can't be a 4-0
funny me making a hockey joke since that tournament is the last time I followed it :lol

Gotchaye

These are the first streams I've ever tried watching and it's a little depressing just how much of an influence luck is having on these matches.

Cipherr

These are the first streams I've ever tried watching and it's a little depressing just how much of an influence luck is having on these matches.

Luck is always a part of the game, but its unusually so today. These draws are hilarious to the point of the opponent often times not having a chance at ALL. Its really not usually this bad.

Xanathus

Man what the hell is with the intermission music in this tourney stream, everything about this tournament is so weird and half-arsed.

ViviOggi

If this was the typical competitive HS experience I wouldn't bother watching at all. The past few matches were dumber than pre-nerf Pagle/Tink (but certainly entertaining in small doses).

Cipherr

Man what the hell is with the intermission music in this tourney stream, everything about this tournament is so weird and half-arsed.

I kinda like it, its obviously not the huge budget MLG, GOMtv, Blizzcon thing with the big purses and live video and whatnot, but its still neat that these little tourneys pop up, I like watching them a little more than watching just the normal game streams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom