• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT| Why tap cards when you can roll need [Naxx final wing out now]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

First time ever watching a pro HS tourney

The amount of strategy that goes into every play is pretty crazy

Having to think about every card the enemy player could have and trying to play around possibilities

Also Loatheb seems pretty good

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF DIVEKICK ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Amaz up 3-1, Savjz only has his hunter left.

edit: Amaz wins 4-1, finals are Realz vs Amaz.

Geez, Amaz is both skilled and lucky. What a killer combo for a RNG game like Hearthstone.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Thank god Amaz didn't hit Watcher with Deadly Shot.

I feel like bots are making my trek towards legendary uneventful and not very satisfying. I've played 5 or 6 matches today all in rank 4 and like 2-3 of them were versus bots.

I'm guessing that they get there by sheer number of games played since they aren't exactly making good plays. I had a shaman doomhammer up and do nothing with it. The next turn he lavaburst 1 guy and passed. The turn after he used rockbiter and hit my 5/7 taunt twice bringing him to 4hp.

Then I took a break being annoyed at the bots... come back and two matches later I play a druid bot. He coined hero power to remove a webspinner... waste coin to save 1 hp. IIRC he didn't even have a turn 2 play. Turn 3 he drops harvest golem. I taunt up my haunted creeper. Harvest golem sits there does nothing. He drops DOTC in taunt. I took a risk I felt I could and deadly shot removing the DOTC (I had 2 other ways to remove if the deadly shot failed but this put me so far ahead it was worth the risk). After that it was pretty much game over... already had highmane in my hand.

Anyway, long story short, I am not really motivated to keep going.

at one end you have Reynad

at the other you have Amaz

So reynad is RNGatan?

Or the RNGevil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom