• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Paladin class challenge on the first try... did someone say 30+ tries :p?

Ikkarus

I'm at rank 3 at the moment determined to hit Legendary, is it normal to keep bouncing between rank 4 and 3? I get a few good runs down and then I equally get the same amount in bad runs! :(

yay!

SC2hSkL.png

it actually seemed kinda easy this week and beat them both on the first try with hunter and paladin, respectively. although i got super lucky against KT because i got ooze/BoK early on and then had pyro/equality for the turn where he summons the taunts.

ViviOggi

I'm at rank 3 at the moment determined to hit Legendary, is it normal to keep bouncing between rank 4 and 3? I get a few good runs down and then I equally get the same amount in bad runs! :(

Same thing happened to me for a while and then I suddenly found myself fluctuating between 1 and 2, never between 2 and 3 for some reason. I actually picked up way more nuances about my play around rank 1 than I thought I would, so try and take it as a learning experience. It's a grind but you'll get there eventually.

What deck are you using btw?

Man I'm having troubles with Sapphiron...

i used hunter and bunch of traps and bows and tried to hero power every turn. he plays minions before attacking so explosive shot and misdirection did a lot of work. oh and mad scientist since you want him to die.

zoukka

i used hunter and bunch of traps and bows and tried to hero power every turn. he plays minions before attacking so explosive shot and misdirection did a lot of work. oh and mad scientist since you want him to die.

Yeah one of my decks is exactly like that. Might try explosive shot.

JesseZao

Now that naxx is finished, let the expansion wait begin!

I liked the adventure mode release format as it forced a fresh perspective each week, but it'll be crazy to see 100-200 cards added in an expansion.

This Paladin challenge is the stupidest fucking thing Blizz could have come up with.

Only one this time? How can we delay the completion rate? Hmmm... I know! Fuck having a unique flavor, lets just throw together a deck with the most shit cards one could possibly roll with!

And dear god the Kel'Thuzad humor is beyond terrible.

This Paladin challenge is the stupidest fucking thing Blizz could have come up with.

Only one this time? How can we delay the completion rate? Hmmm... I know! Fuck having a unique flavor, lets just throw together a deck with the most shit cards one could possibly roll with!

paladin challenge was a lot easier than the warrior challenge. which was pure bullshit.

hunter was the only really fun one.

no you won't. because they all suck :p

I missed the discussion in OT1, but add me to the list of those that wish secrets weren't in the game at all. Hate them.

Yeah I give up. There's no way it's viable in the land of Hunters with Flare.

Oh well, at least I won handful of games and had some amazing plays when it did work. lol

paladin challenge was a lot easier than the warrior challenge. which was pure bullshit.

hunter was the only really fun one.

The Warrior challenge was pretty easy. I one shot it with Frothing Berserker and Whirlwind. I'll play the Paladin challenge when I get home tonight.

Tacitus_

It's funny, the class challenge I had the hardest time was the hunter one. I kept getting 6+ mana beasts from the webspinners and just couldn't establish a board at all. Then maybe the warlock one since I kept getting rubbish hands, all voidcallers and no demons at all.

Acidote

KT just bugged on me and did two different hero powers in his turn and some other strange things. When he passed turn, we were both automatically destroyed, although it counted as a loss (I had 25 hp).

Aylinato

So I encountered a bot today, second one, and it was playing zoo. It broke when I played Gelbin and got the healbot. It stopped making any plays as it didn't have those cards in its programming causing it to be in a loop, so if you are facing a lot of bots just use Gelbin or another weird card no one would think of having in their deck.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Well, Sapphiron is the first Heroic that has absolutely stumped me.

Haly

I tried to do aggro warrior with Raging Worgen and it would be successful... if he didn't always blast me for 8 damage on the turn before the kill. And it relies far too much on specific draw orders.

Tried it at least 10 times with numerous revisions and I still can't any consistency out of it. Going to try just decking him out with Priest...

EDIT: No, this won't work, can't kill Spectral Prick. Fucking hell.

Haly

I disenchanted Bow and UTH a while back. I'm not spending 280 Dust just to complete this shit.

Dunno why people are saying the paladin and warrior challenges were hard. I beat them both on first try. I don't even remember the warrior challenge it was that easy and unremarkable.

it's really really not fun

it's really really not fun

It would have been much better if a strategy actually showed itself most games rather than 1 out of 10. I beat it due to pure RNG luck. When it gets into the groove of nothing but oozes.....Blizz shows they clearly did not give a fuck about this content and just wanted it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom