• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapstah

Why would he go with Priest and not Mage?

I believe I heard him say "if you believe laddering with Mech Mage is even close to as efficient as with zoo then you're fucking retarded, actually let me just ban you right now" in the first 20 minutes of his stream.

Alrus

I believe I heard him say "if you believe laddering with Mech Mage is even close to as efficient as with zoo then you're fucking retarded, actually let me just ban you right now" in the first 20 minutes of his stream.

Damn all the salt must really have messed up his head :|

His deck looks a lot like my priest deck. Except I have ysera and don't have the 5th wing cards yet.

Yeah, I don't run hungry dragons but I also made it before I had that wing as well. So I dunno if it is a good include or not. But people talking down on hungry dragon might be wrong about it imo.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
First to Dr. Boom wins right?

Probably can scrounge up enough dust to craft some Twilight Drakes.

I think hungry dragon is better than twilight drake in this deck. I think hungry dragon is 100% intentional and he could have made twilight drakes if he wanted them.

I played twilight drake in dragon priest and I felt like it was a weak point, although I hadn't considered hungry dragon I think it is good after seeing it in action some.

Dahbomb

I think hungry dragon is better than twilight drake in this deck. I think hungry dragon is 100% intentional and he could have made twilight drakes if he wanted them.

I played twilight drake in dragon priest and I felt like it was a weak point, although I hadn't considered hungry dragon I think it is good after seeing it in action some.
I would only play Hungry Dragon if I have some Cabals, Holy Novas, Shadow Madnesses and MCTs in the deck which Reynad has none of.

Like there's going to be a game where that Hungry Dragon screws him over or is a dead card in his hand when he is facing off against a Zoo deck.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
reynad will win this slow and steady

Hungry Dragon is not ever going to be worth it in a meta that revolves around Zoo and Face Hunter, because unless you're racing for damage the goal vs those decks is to efficiently remove the board every turn, and more often than not Hungry Dragon actually makes the board state worse for you.

Actually, if it was a Feral Spirit that cost 4 mana and summoned a random 1-health minion for your opponent it would probably be an auto-include in every deck. Having 5 attack only seems helpful if your opponent plays a yeti or sen'jin on turn 4, which is a thing in arena but not really in constructed.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Lol, reynad trying to tell everyone to go play hearthstone if you're around forsen/savjz's rank and play hunter.

Dahbomb

KUNGEN GOT DR BALANCED!!!

0ceHJ.gif

Yoshichan

So kungen won, huh

Yoshichan

can't ladder now

holy fuck, blizzard sucks

Dahbomb

*People didn't ban Warlock.

*Servers went down when I was on a streak.

*Running against Priest Mech.

*This deck sucks.

*Not getting lucky with card packs.

Reynad.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Priests should be banned from Hearth purely because they are ALWAYS the class that takes 10 times longer to play a match.

FFS

Majine

Banned
Missed doing 18 damage to the face using my Frothing Berseker due to time. Still won in the end. Grim patron warrior is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom