• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternia

No. Cheap decks are good but you would expect that they would take a couple of days of play to craft.

Then again this tournament is a bit sped up because they have Adventures bought and they can give you a good amount of really good cards.
They also have zero regard to keeping any cards except the ones that fit in their deck of choice. No new player should be disenchanting at the rate they're going at. :p

I am already have the best minions I can to counter face hunter but sadly no matter what I do I will always have a bad matchup against that sort of deck so I am not sacrificing my synergy for one deck.

What minions? Zombie chow is perhaps the most important tool for paladin to countering aggro decks. And it is even quite strong against non-aggro board control type decks that fight for board early, like... paladin itself, demonlock, shaman, druid, just to name a few.

There is a reason why zombie chow has been present in most deck builds since the minion came out, and more since gvg was released.

JesseZao

This is a really cool event. It's actually interesting to watch. That "Team Brawl" thing Amaz was hosting is hot garbage compared to this.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Reynad had the last game won but for not reading the hero power

"This game is literally 0% unwinnable with priest"

;_;

Dahbomb

How did he lose that with like a million fireballs on hand. Jesus.
aG9Gzr0_700b.jpg

Alrus

Aww I switched to Savj because I was sure Kungen was going to lose considering the million fireballs his opponent had. Will have to check his vod later.

Also what the hell is Reynad doing >.>

Rapstah

For as much as I've shit-talked Reynad, it's entertaining that at least one player is taking a unique approach to at least part of this thing. We all know there's going to be six hours straight in the middle of everyone just playing ranked.

Pretty sure Forsen has ran in to an intentional roper. I'm killing myself just watching his gestures and expressions even though I can't hear what he's saying (watching main stream).

Edit: The guy stopped stalling out once he was way behind. Maybe not.

Rapstah

I am 100% sure Reynad opened two packs too many on purpose because he was salty he didn't know how many packs you got from last place.

Edit: Now he's covering up his name on stream because he's sure people are playing slowly if they recognise it. It's rank 25.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
There is just no way he lasts 24 hours

Is there a reason he has to play priest or did he choose to play priest? It seems like a solid deck but he is gonna have a big disadvantage against zoo laddering just due to match times.

Dahbomb

Is there a reason he has to play priest or did he choose to play priest? It seems like a solid deck but he is gonna have a big disadvantage against zoo laddering just due to match times.
They banned Warlock/Hunter/Warrior for him and he's making the meta call of playing anti aggro Priest to beat the other guys.

Also Hearthstone is the highest right now in views at almost 120K views! DAT CPM!

HOLY SHIT REYNAD ACTUALLY HAS NEFARIAN IN HIS DECK!!!

Rapstah

The others banned him from playing Hunter, Warrior and Warlock, I think. It took him a solid hour to get over that Forsen and Savjz get to play Warlock and he doesn't.

Kungen had the same bans and he's gotten really far on Mech Mage.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

He picked it. It seemed like he was thinking either priest or paladin.

But yeah, like mentioned his aggro options were pretty much shut down(and he was very upset).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom