• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHinzo

Do u need Flamewakers for Mech Mage? I finally got two Mech Warpers and two Blast Mages, but I'm still missing Clockwork Gnomes lol.

Haunted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXCLrS1Trk4

Hunters sure don't want to waste any time lmao
mind-games-o.gif

Haunted

Just looked into the expansion from the whole power creep angle.

RIP Magma Rager and Booty Bay Bodyguard (they were already dead)

Shai-Tan

Banned
http://www.twitch.tv/reynad27/v/11130255?t=1h50m43s

That's where he starts rating. If you go back farther he spends some time working on his profile.

Its NSFW at 3 hrs 3 m for a second.

lol. What Reynad really needs to do is go out to talk to people in real life because several girls who are streamers have said he freezes up and says absolutely nothing in the presence of women. I thought that was funny because of how outspoken he is on stream

https://youtu.be/o_debI4lHa8

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
No one ever adds me to say good game anymore :( had someone add me at rank 15 just to call me a faggot lol.

_DrMario_

"Oh cool a 5 Shaman win quest. Haven't played Shaman since I got 500 wins with it. Let's play a fun midrange Shaman!"

Then I went 0-4. What a fucking garbage class.

inky

Won against Druid who innervated emperor on turn 2 and got 2 procs from him. Oil rogue now is my favorite deck, it's so good when it works.

It's not as strong a play imo. Especially against someone who can have Sap. You drop your hand hoping for good draws to get advantage of it. Better save it for turn 5, and even if it only activates once, your innervates compliment it better.

Oil Rogue is great tho.

Wish you could check up on the scores of the decks you ran into during your Arena runs. It would hurt a bit less to run in to a crazy deck in your first game if you later found out it was destined to go 12-1, I think.

giapel

It's not as strong a play imo. Especially against someone who can have Sap. You drop your hand hoping for good draws to get advantage of it. Better save it for turn 5, and even if it only activates once, your innervates compliment it better.

Oil Rogue is great tho.
I was gonna say, I've done this play in the past and it's backfired. Better wait and play emperor turn 4

Owzers

So far I've only spent on Nax and have 380 dust. I lack some needed rares and epics and I'd like to get some Balance eventually. I don't really want to plop down 50 on the grand tournament but it would get me ten extra packs, extra dust or good stuff....but it doesn't look like the expansion would really help me outside of dust and a couple cards. This game is a kinda frustrating in that regard, getting black rock would have more useful stuff cards I think, but much fewer than the 50 packs and zero dust to help get other things.

Fireblend

Banned
Which is a better class for this brawl between Warlock and Shaman? I have those two options for a 60g quest, and there is no way in hell I'll be able to beat anyone on casual/constructed with either class since I can't build 30% of any of their decent decks
KuGsj.gif

Xanathus

Oh man apparently there's a picture floating around of a certain Blizzard community rep nude and it got linked on Reynad's stream.

Pooya

Needed 9 damage or I was dead against this handlock, unstable portal, it's Iron Jugg, played it and bam it hits right next turn. Feels bad man.

So many handlocks all of a sudden on ladder, they were all zoo just last week. I guess those hit legend already...

Malice215

I recorded my 500th Druid win with the Windows 10 DVR if anyone is interested in checking it out. Also recorded a few interesting games before it that are on my channel. Was on a bad losing streak the night before until I put Starfall into my deck + spell damage for AOE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFUnShW3jQc

It's interesting how many people in my recent games ignore the minions that are on the board to go for face, then lose to Savage Roar on the next turn. I've made this mistake myself a few times being greedy instead of controlling the board.

I knew the power creep would be real because Blizzard is going to make their money from printing new cards, not through adjusting dead cards to make them suck less. It is what it is.

Oh man apparently there's a picture floating around of a certain Blizzard community rep nude and it got linked on Reynad's stream.

There's some hot stuff Floating around like Watchers.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member

Damn that's something, there's drama everywhere these days, in hearthstone and in dota. People should just chill and only enjoy the purity of the game.......
misc-dendiFace.PNG

Totakeke

Something I've always wondered when watching arena streams, is it rare that your 12-win worthy deck meets a couple other 12-win worthy decks and you just go like 3-3 arena or worse?

Because I'm sure wondering how bad I am with my plays or my judgment of my decks. Went 12-2, then 2-3 and 3-3 right after with what I thought were solid decks.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Tuskarr Totemic is so cool just because it has a chance to get flametoungue, mana tide, and the Totem Golem. It really helps Shaman a lot IMO.

FeD.nL

I love the way you can potentially manipulate it by sending all the low attacks into the highest since they're going to die anyway, I like it more than Brawl just because it isn't a super rng swing.

I also think Polymorph: Boar is pretty hilarious. Even if it doesn't see play I love the versatility. It isn't straight up better than poly, it can still be used as good removal, and it can turn something like mirror image trash into huffer if they keep it up.

Yup absolutely. It's probably the card i'm most excited.

Any advice on how I can improve this deck?

I've gotten it to rank 12. I do not have Flamewaker or Archmage Antonidas.

Its pretty heavily reliant on getting off to a good start. Mana Wyrm > Mirror Image > Frostbolt, etc. But after their first removal if I can't follow it up with Shredder or Yeti I'm fucked.

Advice?

8eqrhvQ.jpg

Any advice on how I can improve this deck?

I've gotten it to rank 12. I do not have Flamewaker or Archmage Antonidas.

Its pretty heavily reliant on getting off to a good start. Mana Wyrm > Mirror Image > Frostbolt, etc. But after their first removal if I can't follow it up with Shredder or Yeti I'm fucked.

Advice?

Without flamewaker and Antonidas there's no use for spare parts and arcane missiles, blastmage is pretty weird too. Before i got flamewaker i used this pre-brm deck, it's outdated though, so i think that mech mage is probably better for you.

inky

I mean, he's behind that drafting site, right? So he spends a lot if his time analyzing statistics and the way cards interact with each other, grading them, etc.

Most arena streamers don't put that effort in.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I mean, he's behind that drafting site, right? So he spends a lot if his time analyzing statistics and the way cards interact with each other, grading them, etc.

Most arena streamers don't put that effort in.

Yeah, he's the brainchild of HearthArena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom