• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

Is the maximum number of arrows you can put on the dummy 4? I think your aim gets a bit better the more you click.

Love the board btw.

ViviOggi

Lost to a Hunter who essentially built himself a real Hunter deck through 2x Lock and Load, 2x Tracking and a bunch of other cheap spells including one I gave him with that 3/4 minion. Feels bad man

cHinzo

Lost to a Hunter who essentially built himself a real Hunter deck through 2x Lock and Load, 2x Tracking and a bunch of other cheap spells including one I gave him with that 3/4 minion. Feels bad man
Expected more salt. :p

I wonder if u get a random pack if u start an arena run now, but finishes it after the TGT update. A chance for a new pack beats having no shot at it at all I guess.

Expected more salt. :p

I wonder if u get a random pack if u start an arena run now, but finishes it after the TGT update. A chance for a new pack beats having no shot at it at all I guess.

We wondered the same thing around gvg launch and the answer was runs started before the gvg launch still gave pre-gvg rewards.

Guys, what do you usually do if you have enough dust, craft good Rares and Epics, or craft legendaries?

I imagine for Constructed, if you have to choose, it is better to have the Rares/Epics and not the Legendaries, than the other way around.

But overall I think you get the most "value" on Legendaries, since they are WAAAAY harder to get from packs.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
The hunter deck is really awful. It isn't that Joust is worse than Inspire. It's that the mage deck has better early aggression, better board control tools, and better synergies. The hunter deck runs Cobra Shot ffs.

Biochet

gsSj6FR.png

fuck, gotta grind to legend now

A lot of class cards are pretty good and aren't included for reasons other than being unplayable. 30 card limit, curve limitations, overall deck strategy, meta, etc.. There are reasons why a bad class card might work really well in rogue, which is why the card is interesting.

I'll definitely agree that some classes are going to be weaker to burgle than others though. Like hunter since a lot of their class cards are beast synergy, although some are really stand out like highmane. And a card taken via burgle is actually better than a card included in your deck, like thoughtsteal, because you draw 2 of these cards off 1.

But I think overall that most class cards are actually worth playing even if they aren't included in a constructed deck for one reason or another.

Well if you can't find use for them in a perfectly constructed deck for curve limitations or overall deck strategy, it follows that they should be even more atrocious if you insert them in a random deck. I'd rather just include a good card that works in my deck than roll the dice on 2 cards that could end up being unplayable (Demonfuse anyone?)

Slashlen

40 dust again this week. I even had the spectate quest yesterday and...40 dust. When you're hoarding gold, these 40 dust streaks hurt. I haven't pulled anything good in months.

I want this expansion to come out already so things get back to normal.

Well if you can't find use for them in a perfectly constructed deck for curve limitations or overall deck strategy, it follows that they should be even more atrocious if you insert them in a random deck. I'd rather just include a good card that works in my deck than roll the dice on 2 cards that could end up being unplayable (Demonfuse anyone?)

A lot of cards are evaluated on a lot of different metrics. Once you consider that card's value in the spectrum of having gotten it off of burgle (or thoughtsteal/unstable portal), its is a different evaluation. Putting a card like sinister strike in your deck might be pretty stupid but once you get it off burgle, it only costed you half a card to get it into your hand. So any card drawn by bugle/thoughtsteal is measured on a different metric. You technically paid 1.5 mana more to play that card, but you also only spent half a card from your hand to play it - technically speaking.

I think it could end up not being worth including, but thoughtsteal has quite proven itself over the seasons to be worth including so this is worth at least trying out.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Er, I think Joust uses the reduced mana cost of a Giant despite displaying the normal one. My Frost Giant lost a Joust to some 7 mana card :/

Maximo

Ahahahaha double Lock And Load dream baby! Turn 4 Double Lock And Load, Coin, Arcane Shot his 4-2 lowly squire, now have 9 cards in my hand, dude concedes.
Think it's been mentioned before but two Lock And Loads does give 2 cards.

Skux

I think joust is really going to shine once you build a deck around it. These brawl decks are too scatterbrained and more about letting you sample the cards than building something competitive.

Opiate

Getting completely wrecked in the Brawl. I've lost 12 in a row. Just finally got a double lock and load off and got.... 2 snipes and 2 feign deaths, along with a king of beasts. Super.

caesar

Banned
Lifecoach says theres 11 playable cards in The Grand Dust Tournament. 10hr review kreygasm

Kings Elekk
Healing wave
Tuskarr totemic
Tuskarr jouster
Eadric the pure
Mysterious challenger
Varian
Rhonin
Beneath the grounds
Living roots
Darnassus aspirant (maybe)
Mulch

Lifecoach says theres 11 playable cards in The Grand Dust Tournament. 10hr review kreygasm

Kings Elekk
Healing wave
Tuskarr totemic
Tuskarr jouster
Eadric the pure
Mysterious challenger
Varian
Rhonin
Beneath the grounds
Living roots
Mulch

Nvm misread that.

Kings Elekk
Healing wave
Tuskarr totemic
Tuskarr jouster
Eadric the pure
Mysterious challenger
Varian
Rhonin
Beneath the grounds
Living roots
Mulch

Wait, he doesn't think the 3/4 legendaries are playable, but Eadric is? Yeah, I don't know about that. Also, did he forget Totem Golem? It's easily one of the best cards in TGT

Pooya

Spellslinger gave my opponent savage roar, then it got used on UTH....

you gotta be insane to play this card in any deck.

I feel tournament attendee is a very good one drop. It kills many 2 drops aggro use like juggler and it's a taunt too, I think if you open with this it makes aggro plays quite awkward. Now imagine having zombie chow too, they could work great.

His voice is also awesome. Best seat ever! and when he dies, he coughs blood and says 'my popcorn' :(

voice acting is top notch in this set, I have no idea how they let Alleria happen.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr

Kings Elekk
Healing wave
Tuskarr totemic
Tuskarr jouster
Eadric the pure
Mysterious challenger
Varian
Rhonin
Beneath the grounds
Living roots
Mulch
Well, either the expansion is terribad, or we'll be able to pull up TempoStorm decklists in about three months and have a gigantic laugh at the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom