• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
"~1 in 4 will get one golden legendary (or more)."

Are the odds really that good for a golden legendary? I've opened two in probably over 300 packs over the last year...

Isn't it like a 2% chance (golden) of a 5% chance (legendary)?

Yeah, I have no stats on how many packs overall I've opened, but in close to a year and a half of playing I only got my first golden legendary back in May...though it was an INSANE pack where I got two golden legendaries at once.

I am prepared to open a golden skeleton knight.

d4533

So there was someone asking people to enter the Archon giveaway for their girlfriend a couple of days back. No idea if that's already been sorted out, but I've got a code I can't use that's up for grabs.

First reply that hasn't got a code already is welcome to have it.

So there was someone asking people to enter the Archon giveaway for their girlfriend a couple of days back. No idea if that's already been sorted out, but I've got a code I can't use that's up for grabs.

First reply that hasn't got a code already is welcome to have it.
Me please <3

I wish that this was a Midnight release. Those were always fun in WoW.

Of course, the servers would get blasted with three times the amount of people they could handle and nothing worked, but it was still fun!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Signed up to the Archon 50% off packs site, managed to save up 1300 gold from arenas so ill have some packs tomorrow, you guys aid you got some emails today? Hope I can get one before tomorrow. Damn being poor :(

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Let's play a game! Let's see if you guys can guess my decks based on their names. Rogue doesn't count, too easy.

UjVl42p.jpg

You only get the points if you make the connection. You can't just blindly guess and win!

CoolOff

Let's play a game! Let's see if you guys can guess my decks based on their names. Rogue doesn't count, too easy.

UjVl42p.jpg

You only get the points if you make the connection. You can't just blindly guess and win!

1. Malganis is a turtle, so Demon-Zoo or Demon-Handlock
2. -
3. The "key" is lightning I guess? Not quite sure what that implies, Malygos?
4. -
5. Oil
6. L'Oreal. No clue what that means in a Hunter-deck.
7. Two in the pink, one in the stink aka The Shocker. Eboladin.
8. -
9. LotR? "I am not a man." Or do you run Ogre Ninja which clearly is a tree?

ZealousD

I'll give you points on this one since it is ambigous. It's demon zoo. Multiple turtles implies a zoo.

Benjamin Franklin is credited for discovering electricity.. Hmmmm...

Where do you use L'Oreal? =)

Ding ding! Correct!

The LotR connection is correct, but you need to think a bit more about it. You can't run Ogre Ninja in Druid. =)

Well, my luck with GvG was pretty crap. I've opened 284 packs since it released. I ended up opening 9 legendaries. However, 4 out of the 9 were Flame Leviathan. My last pack before I go all in on TGT tomorrow and I get that beautiful orange glow. I'm thinking I lucked out with one last legendary before I move on to the next expansion and it's another goddamn Flame Leviathan. I want to cry...

LiveWire

2. -
4. -
5. Oil
8. -

9 is the Druid Discard Deck. He's running Tree of Life.

Dahbomb

I got Malganis and Foe Reaper from my GvG pack opening. I opened about 25-30 from my gold stashed up. I was pretty lucky to get Malganis.

I had to craft Dr Balanced with my dust. Also ended up crafting Lightbomb and Piloted Sky Golem.

ZealousD

Okay, so I guess Druid was a bit unfair. Every Druid deck runs trees, lol.

It's Midrange and is a reference to the FoN+Savage Roar combo. The full quote is "Tree? I am no tree. I am an Ent!" aka Treant aka Force of Nature. In the Two Towers the Ents pretty much wreck Saruman.

Well, my luck with GvG was pretty crap. I've opened 284 packs since it released. I ended up opening 9 legendaries. However, 4 out of the 9 were Flame Leviathan. My last pack before I go all in on TGT tomorrow and I get that beautiful orange glow. I'm thinking I lucked out with one last legendary before I move on to the next expansion and it's another goddamn Flame Leviathan. I want to cry...

You're the chosen one. The one to bring Flame Leviathan into the meta.

Triz

Won the 50% discount on the 40 pack from Archon's site. Just in time for the expansion, now to get hearthstone on the wife's kindle fire lol.

Measley

Damnit! I won't have 50 bucks until I get paid on Friday. Guess I miss out of the pre-order.

Anyway, TGT looks great. Love the new mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom