• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroNeeko

Who are the best priest players out there currently? Kolento got asked for priest advice recently and he recommended a stream but I couldn't pick up the name through his accent - something like TheOne?

I've been running variants of Deathlord Priest, Lightbomb Priest, and almost everything else and am just floundering at rank 15. Granted, I'm not the best player but I'm only picking up wins against the occasional original deck and the slower control decks. So I can only imagine that I'm playing the deck wrong..

Same with Oil Rogue. Maybe I just need more practice...

Who are the best priest players out there currently? Kolento got asked for priest advice recently and he recommended a stream but I couldn't pick up the name through his accent - something like TheOne?

I've been running variants of Deathlord Priest, Lightbomb Priest, and almost everything else and am just floundering at rank 15. Granted, I'm not the best player but I'm only picking up wins against the occasional original deck and the slower control decks.

I can't say about the best priest players, but I used this deck to get to rank 10 just yesterday:

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/282065-s16-legend-sigmas-dream-priest-guide-included

Could have gone higher I guess but I didn't want to grind.

CRS

Heart of the cards > Statistics

If I were being more serious, however, I'd say that my deck is built for maximum volatility. Which means I'm never truly out, and my opponents wind up underestimating what I'm capable of.

But, in all seriousness, it was just heart of the cards. Ask procarbine. He was watching me rip Divine Favor off the top of the deck against Patron, Hammer of Wrath for perfect lethal, Truesilver for lethal, Blessing of Kings for lethal. Whatever card I needed, I could pull it off the top.

I don't understand the point of Boom. If you draw it and can't play it, it's a hindrance when wanting to play Divine Favor. Seams like you should have won (or lost) the game or close to by the time you get around to play it. Wouldn't any other charge creep be worth it? Leroy or even a SMOrcRider?

Amazon is giving 20% back on all TGT card pack purchases with Amazon Coins for the launch of the expansion.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_434249782_4?ie=UTF8&node=10558187011

Do all of those stack?

Current Deals
1.Amazon is currently giving 20% Coins Back on all The Grand Tournament Card Pack purchases for Hearthstone. Offer available to customers in the US, UK, and Germany. Customers must be signed into the US or Europe Hearthstone servers.
2.Amazon is currently giving 10% Coins Back on all $19.99 or more Card Pack purchases for Hearthstone. Offer available to customers in the US only. Customers must also be signed into the US Hearthstone servers.
3.Amazon is currently offering up to 10% discount on the purchase of Amazon Coins. The more you buy, the more you save. Purchase Amazon Coins.Offer is available to customers in the US, UK and Germany.

Tubie

Can anyone that wants friends send an invite to my girlfriend? She's painfully low on battle.net friends to talk to and spectate and duel. She's not really "hooked in" to a community like GAF.

Trandra#1220

Sent a request.

I'm Tubiebro#1782, if anyone wants to add me.

Do all of those stack?

I would be surprised if the 10% and 20% back stacked but I honestly don't know for sure. Probably won't know until TGT packs actually become purchasable.

Coins are pretty much always sold at a discount though. 10% off for the larger amounts and less for the smaller amounts.

Loto

I've been running variants of Deathlord Priest, Lightbomb Priest, and almost everything else and am just floundering at rank 15. Granted, I'm not the best player but I'm only picking up wins against the occasional original deck and the slower control decks. So I can only imagine that I'm playing the deck wrong..

Same with Oil Rogue. Maybe I just need more practice...

Zetalot is really good with Priest.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Just to clarify, the 50% off promotion on Archon does work on TGT packs right?

FUCK my luck man. Get to rank 6, now back to 7.

Just getting terrible matchups or terribly unlucky. Like, dude gets a dire doggy out of his shredder into force of nature to clear my patrons the one time I try patron warrior today. Other times it's just as bad luck. Really tilting me hard.

People/the meta are a lot stronger than they used to be.

Facing lots of demon zoo tonight too which is pretty WELP. Not much counters that if they open well and get something good off void caller.

Forkball

I made some tweaks to my Mech Mage deck and had some close battles. Went 2-2, not too bad.

Then I played a game of Face Hunter and won in turn 5.

FeD.nL

So apparently if you set your clock to 7pm CEST you can see the TGT packs as "purchasable". So a little less than 8 hours in EU for the launch probably.

Mixed2k

So apparently if you set your clock to 7pm CEST you can see the TGT packs as "purchasable". So a little less than 8 hours in EU for the launch probably.

So they are going to release the expansion at peak time again? Does Blizzard never learn?
I might just skip hearthstone for today just to not deal with disconnect/unable to login issues.

Malice215

What's the point of all this pre-patching and preordering if I can't open my packs right now?

Naxx is going to drop while I'm at work. :-/

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Welp, trying to buy coins has caused an error and now the shop is stuck on authorizing purchase, cant buy anything on pc or android.

This day got fucked pretty quick

Ashodin

Welp, trying to buy coins has caused an error and now the shop is stuck on authorizing purchase, cant buy anything on pc or android.

This day got fucked pretty quick

it takes a bit to get unstuck, but it does. Make sure the game is closed on both. Wait like 20 minutes.

Acinixys

Been seeing some cool cards posted in the /hsg/ thread

6 mana 6/5: Battlecry: Enemy minions cost 1 more next turn for each minion that died this turn

Fishlake

So I'm assuming that TGT will be out around 1pm EST. What was the GvG release like? I started after GvG was out so this is a new experience for me.

G.ZZZ

Got rank5 with a midrange druid, lost a couple games only from 9 to 5.

Now wait for TGT to put in darnassus aspirant and maybe something else and deck is even more imba

Jrmint

Got rank5 with a midrange druid, lost a couple games only from 9 to 5.

Now wait for TGT to put in darnassus aspirant and maybe something else and deck is even more imba
Which cards are you thinking of dropping for Darnassus? Zombie chow?

Mr Cola

After talking with blizzard support for half hour got error removed, not using Amazon coins for the forseeable, was at risk there of getting 0 packs today D:

Mr Cola

Also asked them about TGT because reasons

It is today, but we may need to await the US region to catch up before we have access.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
How many more hours till launch in EU?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom