• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Open a pack, 20s later can touch teh cards D:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
so happy for blizzard

the amount of $ they're earning right now

literally the amount of $ they earned with sc2

per minute

per minute

Dahbomb

HOLY CRAP 5 PACKS IN!!!!

CKKiOOZ.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Best pull from 15 packs
SzHQzg9.png

If anyone is on eu btw add me, Nukemonkey#2521

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
And like any blizzard game launch in living memory, the servers crapped themselves.

Mr Cola

Anyone remember Reynad when GvG came out and he couldnt open packs, he thought it was a conspiracy, he logged off and said blizzard was intentionally helping certain people get ahead in the meta

Bless

Yoshichan

clearly EU is being more hammered the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom