• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What do we honestly think of both the 3 mana legendaries?

inky

Inky has already bought 60 wrong packs ;)

I did it to get on the inevitable YT compilation

OtN0e1K.png

I've taken a small break from Hearthstone and am finally coming back for the new expansion. I'm curious, what do you guys think the the best cards are from this new expansion?

Dahbomb

What do we honestly think of both the 3 mana legendaries?
Most people think they are good in aggressive, buffed based decks (ala Aggro Paladin/Priest).

I prefer the deal 3 damage one over the Divine Shield one because it's more aggressive and the Divine Shield one is more useful for board control.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
So, we can start buying the packs and playing today right?

What's the incentive to prepurchase, other than the card back?

Discount. Cards are $1.00 a pack while usually cheapest you can go is $1.20 a pack for 40.

zoukka

Most people think they are good in aggressive, buffed based decks (ala Aggro Paladin/Priest).

I prefer the deal 3 damage one over the Divine Shield one because it's more aggressive and the Divine Shield one is more useful for board control.

Then again as eboladin has shown, divine shield is a great ability for aggro decks as well.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Streamers trying to 1up each other, Savj 200 packs, Amaz 420, one random guy saying 1000

15 here bitch

Ah, didnt know about the 10 free packs

What about non prepurchasers? Can we open cards today too?

I have so much gold saved up, Ive never bought so many packs at once but Im so excited

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Blizzard jokes are the dad jokes of online gaming customer service.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yeah I'll be opening 100 packs I think.

Quite the decrease from GvG (opened 700 packs, like a dumb fuck)

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"

I don't think they fit traditional aggro Paladin. They work better in a tempo based buff Paladin deck. Like if aggro Paladin was face hunter, then buff Paladin would be midrange hunter or Tempo mage.

V-Faction

Bloodknight meta will become a real thing ;)

I honestly believe this will happen (can't tell if you're serious or not). Maybe at least one Blood Knight. There's enough minions with Divine Shield, enough cards that grant it, that I think it'll be run. Even getting one activation to make it 6/6 is enough. 'Course, you might get the 9/9 or 12/12 dream, but then it becomes BGH-able.

Yoshichan

700? god damn man
After I had opened all of it (and I posted my haul on GAF), people told me I could've gotten plenty of views if I had streamed it... mistakes were made, I guess.
How many chairs desks phones were broken that day?
Buying all of it was my choice so.... no chairs :p

I honestly believe this will happen (can't tell if you're serious or not). Maybe at least one Blood Knight. There's enough minions with Divine Shield, enough cards that grant it, that I think it'll be run. Even getting one activation to make it 6/6 is enough. 'Course, you might the 9/9 or 12/12 dream, but then it becomes BGH-able.

Im serious. Eboladin right now is already making me consider, swapping out 1 Blackwing Technician for a Bloodknight in my Dragon Mage deck. With the new charge/Divine shield 3 mana minion i might actually do it.

Dahbomb

I don't think they fit traditional aggro Paladin. They work better in a tempo based buff Paladin deck. Like if aggro Paladin was face hunter, then buff Paladin would be midrange hunter or Tempo mage.
Come on son...

They are ALL aggro decks!

"Tempo" is just a less hated word than "aggro" in most cases. Like when Kripp says stuff like "hey guys I really was smart when I made that tempo play"... what he really means is that "gee guys I was so smart that I dumped my hand and went face to win that game".

Haunted

Not going to watch any streamers for a while, will mull over deck possibilities on my own before I get tainted by other (superior) deckbuilders.

edit: it's only 130 new cards, so I'll need to buy 26 packs to get them all, right?
;_;

Yoshichan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom