• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

I have enough dust to make a new Legendary...

REALLY want to pull the trigger on Varian but I think I will see some high level matches before doing it.

Magnus

Damn, did you all get in just fine? What the hell. I always get screwed by login queues and disconnects and these types of issues. Alas.

I'm not even getting a queue screen, just a 'timeout' error screen.

CoolOff

savjzFeelsBad ALL savjzFeelsBad TABLES savjzFeelsBad FULL! savjzFeelsBad THERE savjzFeelsBad SHOULD savjzFeelsBad BE savjzFeelsBad AN savjzFeelsBad EMPTY savjzFeelsBad SEAT savjzFeelsBad IN savjzFeelsBad ABOUT savjzFeelsBad NEVER savjzFeelsBad

Xanathus

I have enough dust to make a new Legendary...

REALLY want to pull the trigger on Varian but I think I will see some high level matches before doing it.

Varian is possibly the only legendary worth crafting and even then he would only work in *one* type of Warrior deck so it's so niche that it's probably not worth crafting until you really want to play it.

Hektor

I still cant....

GET IN HERE
grim-patron.jpg

rickyson1

Damn, did you all get in just fine? What the hell. I always get screwed by login queues and disconnects and these types of issues. Alas.

I'm not even getting a queue screen, just a 'timeout' error screen.

I was on but had insane lag

was like a 15-20 second delay to register each pick in my arena draft

closed out after drafting no way i'm playing an actual game like this

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This is because I paid gold for packs not money

Laggy as fuck. Got Aviana and 8 epics out of the initial 50 packs from preorder.

Trying to buy more with gold is like trying to open a door that's up against a brick wall.

Dreavus

Icehowl to follow up Chillmaw. I'm sensing a theme. The question is now do I spend a bunch of dust crafting the other dragons?

I can't complain too much, fell right near the average I'm guessing. I've had pretty great luck with packs all along so this is a bit of payback I suppose. :)

Is anyone else opening packs from the phone on Android? I keep getting through four cards and the fifth one won't open and I'm stuck on the screen.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna open my pre-order packs, and then wait to use my gold.

Depending what I get from the pre-order stuff, I might not care to deal with the insane issues buying with gold atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom