• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I currently have about 1200 dust. Should I use it all on a bunch of rares and epics or should I disenchant The Beast and craft another legendary?

ViviOggi

anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif
anuxi_tech.gif

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Hearthstone ‏@PlayHearthstone 4m4 minutes ago
Happy #TGT day! Servers are getting hit pretty hard, so we're looking into login issues and in-game latency.

=/

styl3s

50 packs opened and just 1 legendary. Fizzle something.

Bought 2 60 pack bundles of GvG and got 4-5 legionaries per bundle and same with the classics. First time i have been super burned :( Guess i am gonna buy 60 more packs later.

georly

3 packs, all trash. Even got evil heckler and ice rager to boot! power creep.

Drafted a mediocre paladin arena with a ton of mechs and the paladin brawl card. Each card took 30+ seconds to pick after I clicked it. Afraid to play right now, don't want to lose to lag.

Dahbomb

Got the average results for my packs.

2 Legendaries, 5 Epics (no golden epics or Legends) in 36 packs.

Fairly pleased, at least I didn't get screwed over with no Legendaries.

Opiate

mine sort of counted unless bolf is good
no one answered so iunno

Probably not good, but really hard to say.

He looks like he might fit in a priest deck and could be part of anti-combo-deck tech (for instance, making a Patron Warrior do 39 damage to your face in a single turn instead of 30 can sometimes be the difference between victory and defeat. It also provides a 9 health buffer against freeze mage).

But it's not clear that either of those will definitely emerge. Maybe. It's definitely not worth dusting because it might find a place, but it's more likely he won't.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
They should have an app like FIFA does where you can open packs in a webclient ;_;

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wonder if they changed the legendary numbers, watching 4 streams and it seems alot rarer

Got Dreadscale and The Mistcaller so far off 18 packs with gold. Mistcaller isn't bad, but I don't play Shaman and still think it's gonna be fairly trash. And Hunter is not something I'm looking to play right now, so bleh.

Most of the epics I got were like Priest, which is also worthless. Also got a golden Thunder Bluff Valiant. Which actually looks pretty cool, but I don't normally keep golden cards unless I don't have normal versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom