• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

My luckiest opening day for a HS expansion yet. 12 packs opened:

DaPdaVH.jpg

Pretty sure that's more legendaries than I got for GVG total.

Totakeke

50 packs, 3 legendaries, that's way better than my average rate. It was almost going to be a dud until the last 5 packs. Anub'arak, Dreadscale, Nexus-Champion Saraad. Highlight was having two epics in one pack and it turns out they're both Crowd Favorites making it a total of three. Epics were crappy.

Werd

Well I had mostly terrible luck. 1 legendary, 6 epics in 50 packs. Nothing above rare gold.

On the bright side, my 1 legendary is Chillmaw which at least seems interesting to have. And I still have 1000 amazon coins to spend and 24 packs worth of gold (+ a little saved for arena).

_DrMario_

Alright finished opening 70 packs (50 + 2000 gold).

5 Golden Commons

73 Rares
6 Golden Rares

11 Epics
1 Golden Epic

Icehowl
Confessor Paletress
Bolf Ramshield
Eydis Darkbane

Golden Rhonin aka Varian Wrynn

About 1200 dust in duplicates.

Happy with what I got, could have been worst.

Opiate

Paletress seems INSANE. A legendary on every turn PLUS I heal something??

JAYSIS

She's super vulnerable and has the world's biggest "kill me now" target on her back.

I would compare her to something like Kel'Thuzad. If you can keep Kelthuzad alive, you win the game in just a few turns. Mostly you can't, though.

sibarraz

Banned
5 packs only at the moment, only rares, I'm afraid that my others 70 packs will be junk

Also, it's me or the packs take a long ass time to open?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Amaz chat wants him to play Arena over constructed

The fuck

Dahbomb

Actually didn't get a single Demon Fuse from the card pack.

Was expecting to get like 20.

I got so many Living Roots and Holy Champions though... like 15 of each which is kinda ridiculous.

Dreavus

Actually didn't get a single Demon Fuse from the card pack.

Was expecting to get like 20.

I got so many Living Roots and Holy Champions though... like 15 of each which is kinda ridiculous.

I actually just barely came out of my 50 with 2 holy champs! I was looking forward to playing the card and didn't want to have to spend precious dust on a lowly common. :p

Dahbomb

I can actually make a Totem Shaman right now because I managed to get double Thunderuff Valiants.

Not sure how good it's going to be. Anyway got any potential deck list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom