• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
5 legendary cards in 90 packs:
Aviana, Mistcaller, Fjola Lightbane, Nexus Champion Saraad, Skycapn Kragg

Can't complain.

V-Faction

I can actually make a Totem Shaman right now because I managed to get double Thunderuff Valiants.

Not sure how good it's going to be. Anyway got any potential deck list?

Fencing Coach
Healing Wave
Flametongue
Mana Tide
Tuskarr Totemic
Totem Golem

That should be the core right?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Reynads live, as much as I dislike him as a person he is really good for pack openings, explains things very well.

Werd

Through 73 of 74 packs I was still at 1 legendary, ridiculous. Final pack had Eadric to go with the earlier Chillmaw though. Still pretty dire luck, but at least they aren't terrible quality and I have the dust to get a few of the best.

Can't log in on Android to use my leftover Amazon coins on a final few packs.

Dahbomb

I am winning against this Mech Mage with the Totem Shaman...

Thing is that I haven't actually used any real totem/new cards yet and I am winning because of cards like Shredder, Belcher and Dr Balanced....

0TZB9lh.png

Well... I'm done buying packs. Got the Legendary I wanted.

ViviOggi

57 packs

Anoob'arak
Eydis Darkbane
Golden Bolf Ramshield

13 epics (only golden one: Crowd Favorite)
5 golden rares
4 golden commons

Pretty decent I guess

johnsmith

remember me
77 packs, 4 legendaries. about what you would expect.
1555 dust before dusting golds. Still have 2000 gold I'm going to use on arenas.

Dahbomb

Healing Wave didn't do anything in the match because I was winning.

Elemental Destruction and Thunderbuff Valiant cleaned out the game after the Shredders/Belchers held the board long enough.

Ancestral Knowledge was serviceable.

The Shaman cards are decent thus far.

Mech Mage had a board of a damage Dr Balanced, Azure Drake and two Shredders. I double silenced the the Shredders with Earthshock, used Elemental Destruction to wipe the board and then put down Thunderbuff Valiant. Next turn I just put out totems and controlled his minion with Rockbiter. Basically until that point the game was back and forth but the Elemental Destruction flipped the game completely.

Sifl

On a positive, Golden Flame Lance looks cool.

On a negative, I got a bunch of garbage and Skeleton Knight was my only legendary.

Everythingwentasexpected.gif

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
35 packs

3 legendaries i dont care about =/
Crafted a bunch of Shaman and Rogue cards.
But... the game doesnt work for me right now lol

Rapstah

I'm going to have to look at my final count of Mukla's Champions but I only got one legendary out of 53 packs, Fjola Lightbane.

TimeKillr

In 77 packs, I got 5 legendaries:

Rhonin
Aviana
Acidmaw (ugh)
Lightbane (ugh)
Paletress

I'm not mad. 5 out of 77 packs is above average, so it's a good day.

V-Faction

Healing Wave didn't do anything in the match because I was winning.

Elemental Destruction and Thunderbuff Valiant cleaned out the game after the Shredders/Belchers held the board long enough.

Ancestral Knowledge was serviceable.

The Shaman cards are decent thus far.

Mech Mage had a board of a damage Dr Balanced, Azure Drake and two Shredders. I double silenced the the Shredders with Earthshock, used Elemental Destruction to wipe the board and then put down Thunderbuff Valiant. Next turn I just put out totems and controlled his minion with Rockbiter. Basically until that point the game was back and forth but the Elemental Destruction flipped the game completely.

Remember if you're ahead you can feel free to use that Wave on a minion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom