• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

After getting only 2 Legs in the 75 Packs before, Blizz redeemed themselfs!
pusXFZo.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Well Reynads giving up already, not even opened a pack and he is threatening his chat

Joco

Well in my 50 packs I golden Eadric the Pure, The Mistcaller, and Justice Trueheart. Not too bad.

Jealous of whoever got that golden Avianne. One good looking card.

Dahbomb

My initial impression of Totem Shaman is that there aren't enough Totems to make this a thing even though the Totem based cards are solid.

Totem Shaman basically needs a Muster for Totem cards for it to be great.

In the Totem Shaman deck, the heavy lifting is done by other cards and usually Thunderuff Valiant finishes off the game. Early game the totem synergy doesn't really matter and Tuskarr Totemic hasn't done anything substantial for me yet (Totem Golem is legit though).

georly

My initial impression of Totem Shaman is that there aren't enough Totems to make this a thing even though the Totem based cards are solid.

Summon 3 1/1 totems, equip a stormforged axe. Overload 9.

V-Faction

I suspected as much. Golem and Tuskarr are simply strong cards, luckily they don't have to be played strictly in a Totem deck.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Creating new decks, go to play and there is a big red cross on them, wont let me use any of the new cards :(

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I want Justicar Trueheart so that I can armor up against Varian Wrynn Warriors every turn and fatigue them to death.

I got both of those, going to have to do some control warriors after I try my Mysterious Challenger Paladin when I get done with work.

I'm not sure what my win condition can be in the a Mysterious Challenger Paladin deck. Would Mysterious Challenger him self and bringing 2-5 secrets out be enough for a win condition on its own?

Duster

Oh I'm in a queue you say, fair enough, how long?
123 minutes!

FFS why didn't they launch this earlier in the day?

To be fair I did get out the queuing phase earlier but I still got disconnected before I could do anything.

Calion

I crafted Justicar and 2 Cordarra Drakes. Definitely a fun match just now when you activate Justicar first, then throw down one of those drakes. You definitely can't leave that thing up, or you'll just overwhelm the opponent. Loving it so far.

Rapstah

I got almost every Common from 53 packs. Standouts: 9+ Spellslinger, 8 Murloc Knight, 8 Mukla's Champion, 7 Flame Juggler, 7 Frigid Snobold

V-Faction

If Elemental Destruction didn't hit your own minions then I legitimately think it would be a broken card.

Pssst, hitting your minions isn't bad at all.

Nerubian Egg, Dragon Egg, Acolyte of Pain, Loot horder, Volcanic Drake...

Throw in a Explosive Sheep for 6-7 DAMAGE.

Opiate

Oh? What does dragon priest entail? I was imagining a nuking priest with dragon support cards.

Current deck:

2x Circle of Healing
2x Twilight Whelp
2x Northshire Cleric
2x PW:S
2x Faerie Dragon
2x Velen's Chosen
2x Blackwing Technician
2x Twilight Drake
2x Twilight Guardian
2x Hungry Dragon
2x Blackwing Corruptor
2x Holy Nova
2x Azure Drake
1x Chillmaw
1x Chromaggus
1x Ysera

The pressure this deck puts on is incredibly intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom