• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I wait for my Battle.net balance to come through in 2 days and buy 40 packs
Or do I buy 15 packs now and take a loss pack-wise
I am cry

Opiate

Do you had a list?

Just put it up a few posts above yours. It has so many dragons that you will get the activate on every dragon card every time -- and there are a lot of them. Chillmaw, Blackwing Technician, Twilight Whelp, Twilight Guardian, Blackwing Corruptor, Wyrmrest Agent.

Parshias7

Opened 92 packs, here's my haul:

Lightbane
Darkbane x2
Varian
Fizzlebang
Cap'n Kragg
Golden Chillmaw

Pretty good haul, most of them could be playable. I've got Amazon coins left over from when I preordered, so I'm probably going to use those to get some more packs. I'll have to take stock of exactly what I've gotten from TGT so far, as a brief once over makes it look like I have most of the playable cards that I wanted. Maybe I'll spend the coins on classic packs and just craft the handful of stuff I still want.

inky

Final stats for 130 packs opened (60 Classic, 60 TGT, 10 GvG):

27 Epics
10 Golden Commons
16 Golden Rares
2 Golden Epics

7 Legendaries:

Toshley
Tinkmaster
Deathwing
Baron Geddon
Fjola Lightbane
Icehowl
Varian Wrynn

In total, 167 cards I didn't own. Decent haul =) I'm OK with that.

gutshot

First game with Aviana and I got the dream!

lfYMv6i.jpg

Too bad my opponent had lethal, thanks to that Mirror Entity.

90 packs opened.

4 Legendaries (Trueheart, Fjola, Skeleton Knight, Mistcaller)
21 Epics
6 Golden Rares
7 Golden Commons

Also managed to get at least two of every common.

Still some work to do but it's a nice start.

Sifl

I only got Skeleton Knight in my pre purchase packs, so I caved in and bought more. Got Mistcaller, Chillmaw, Anubark, and another Skeleton knight in 40 packs.

All apart of Blizzard's plan.

V-Faction

Just put it up a few posts above yours. It has so many dragons that you will get the activate on every dragon card every time -- and there are a lot of them. Chillmaw, Blackwing Technician, Twilight Whelp, Twilight Guardian, Blackwing Corruptor, Wyrmrest Agent.

Man, Priests really lucked out with their Class Dragon from Blackrock.

Opiate

Man, Priests really lucked out with their Class Dragon from Blackrock.

Yes, it went from trash to excellent with this set.

Again, to repeat: with the deck I just listed above, I have literally never missed the "if you are holding a dragon" bonus in 10 games of play on any card.

V-Faction

Smartest thing Blizz did was add the "If you're holding a Dragon" text to other Dragons. It creates perpetual synergy without leaving you high and dry.

gutshot

Just beat pretty much this exact deck with my ramp Druid. Ended up winning with a 28 damage FoN+SR combo.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
how are priest dragons better now?

Sölf

Got 2 legendaries: Avianna and The Mistcaller.

2 out of 50 packs is somehow not that great. And for classes I don't like playing. D:

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
i opened 20 packs with gold and i got 0 legendaries
BabyRage.png
I'm not even mad since i kinda only wanted effigy for my tempo mage deck, anyway i'm currently playing vs a warrior over at rank 4 with a bunch of TGT cards, damn people move fast.

EmiPrime

65 packs, just Rhonin and Chillmaw.

I crafted a golden Eadric. Just one Varian away from having the 4 legendaries I wanted the most.

Dreavus

Hmm,

Playing an arena deck with 2 effigy. It's actually a pretty damn awkward card to use. No mad scientist though.

EDIT: Yeah I'm not so sure. It's good if you're ahead and have a sizable drop on the table. But if it's pretty even it's just going to end up popping on a 2 drop.

I crafted legendary...and it didn't appear in my collection! But I lost my dust! ..luckily when I closed collection and came back after a while, my "lost" dust was still there.

Didn't lose anything, phew. But I'll leave crafting until tomorrow when servers are more stable.

I feel like I know the answer to this already, but I should dust all my golds until I have all the legendaries I need, right?

As pretty as they are? I can get them back someday, or make them when I'm a champion.

Riiiight?

Opiate

Interesting, so do you include auchenai or is mostly dragons ?

Listed above. It's almost entirely dragons with every dragon activate card included

2x Twilight Whelp
2x Wyrmrest Agent
2x Blackwing Technician
2x Twilight Guardian
2x Blackwing Corruptor
1x Chillmaw

The deck is about 1/2 dragons, so you get the activated effect on virtually every card, even on turn 1.

I could see Justicar Trueheart being a face hunter staple.

Way too slow. That's 6 mana just to get +1 damage on your hero power each turn after that, and you're not likely to hit face with her since she's a 6/3. You should've already won by turn 6/7, Justicar won't really have paid off for like five turns after turn 6. Hunter got one of the worst "upgrades" from Jusitcar.

Opiate

I'm now 9-4 with deck, so I'm now losing games. It isn't "cannot lose any games, totally OP," in case that wasn't obvious.

But the deck is extremely strong, that I can say with confidence.

Sitting on 4000 dust now. Not sure what to craft. Best to wait I'm sure but looking like Varian, Aviana, Chillmaw and Bolf out of the gate for legendaries. Really need a second Twilight Guardian as well.

squidyj

god fucking dammnit, playing arena and all i ever get are shitty curves and piece of shit minions and 2 or 3 good cards I never fucking see while my opponjents always always always always have the fucking answers they need, it's fucking psychological torture, how many absolute fucking mismatches can we throw this guy into?

J0dy77

64 packs opened and only 2 legendaries, was hoping RNG was in my favor today. Seems like I got the same cards over and over again. Looking forward to playing some games when i get home.

Frenden

Banned
What's everyone's need list look like? I have enough dust to craft 7 but am going to wait for the meta to settle.

TGT
Aviana
Acidmaw
Rhonin
Eadric
Anub'arak
Mistcaller
Varian
Eydis
Fjola
Justicar
Sarad