• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

f0lken

I got Rohnin, Varyan and the one 3/4 that gains Divine Shield, not bad, not bad.

But I got tons of golden an repeated epics to craft my desired Justicar and Mistwalker! So I am happy :D

Results (65 packs) :

Eadric
Icehowl
Anub'Arak

Golden Twilight Guardian
Golden Frigid Snobold
Golden Demonfuse lmao
Golden Draenei Totemcarver
Golden Wyrmrest Agent
Golden Void Crusher
Golden Living Roots
Golden Tournament Medic
Golden Argent Lance
Golden Flash Heal
Golden ball of spiders
Golden tournament attendee
Golden Evil Heckler

Dahbomb

Well Thunderbuff Valiant is definitely a legit card.

Actually I am pleased with all of the Shaman cards in fact. Even Ancestral Knowledge did work.

Problem is that you don't actually need to make a deck around Totems... just use some of the Shaman cards in your Midrange and you can probably have same or better results. Cards like Totem Golem and Thunderbuff Valiant are usable without needing to be in a Totem deck.

Like you don't need to run Totemic Might type stuff in the game.

tm24

My haul

1 Legendary (Darkbane)
10 epics
Got every rare i wanted cept powershot
7 golden cards

I kinda wish i got started seriously on hearthstone earlier and not a month ago. Still have a lot of gaps to fill in on the earlier sets. At least my rogue and priest collection is solid

zoukka

Chillmaw from my third pack

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I'm now 9-4 with deck, so I'm now losing games. It isn't "cannot lose any games, totally OP," in case that wasn't obvious.

But the deck is extremely strong, that I can say with confidence.

I'm glad to hear this is working. I was pretty positive on it coming into BRM, but wasn't sure if it would quite pull together.

It sounds like these last few cards have cinched it.

Which of the big dragons do you use, if any? Ysera?

Edit: Nevermind, I see your list.

Moonlight

Banned
Managed to pull Justicar Trueheart, Varian, Icehowl, and Gormok out of the Legendaries. Pretty decent, I think. Went ahead and dusted Icehowl and Gormok, though.

Excko

Opened 120 packs, and got the following legendaries

Aviana
Rhonin
Confessor Paletress
Wilfred Fizzlebang
Varian Wrynn
Boff Ramshield
Justicar Trueheart x2 (1 golden)
Chillmaw

Pretty decent draw.

squidyj

fucking ridiculous 0-3 run, i am completely fucking apoplectic

Looking back over my drafts on heartharena the mean score for one of my decks is < 60. I haven't seen anything above a 64. Then for my first game I get queued into shit like a warlock that has actually managed to fucking draft zoo. He plays haunted creeper into fucking abusive and dire wolf, follows it up with a knife juggler, an imp-losion,(at least he rolled 2) a voidcaller that calls down an imp gang boss. I wish I was making this shit up.

What retarded fucking matchmaking system said "sure, lets throw the guy who got absolutely fucked on curve and synergy against this monster deck and see what happens?"

And then lets follow that matchup with a matchup against proper fucking face hunter, but with bear traps. Mad scientist included. Always Huffer.

Edit: and then I get a pack with unplayable cards, fuck you too.

Magnus

65 packs, between the preorder and some saved up gold. I had 5 (five!) legendaries in the first 32, and none in the second 33.

Anub'arak
Rhonin
Justicar Trueheart
Chillmaw
Skycap'n Kragg

That, plus a bunch of epics and rares, including two Dreadsteeds and Mysterious Challengers, lol. And a bunch of rare/common dupes that gave me 1100 dust.

Can't possibly complain.

Dahbomb

Got wrecked by a Priest using Holy Champion.

Lots of Shaman in casual currently.

No shit, the card is beastly like I predicted.
The card didn't help him though lol.

It's certainly great in a longer slow game though.

75 packs, 2 Bolfs and a Saraad. Not terrible but I didn't get everything I wanted. Will dust later today and see where I stand card wise.

Congrats to every one else who got good stuff!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
time to watch reynad open 300 packs, then I will open my own. Thinking about getting an extra 60 if I don't get fizzlebang

Pooya

Arena is good right now, TGT cards doing work!

I have fallen hero, maiden, boneguard and refreshment vendor in my deck and all have been super good. Effigy is good too.

My deck is absolutely disgusting, I drafted 3 mana wyrms, all of my 1 drops are mana wyrms lol. 2 flamestrikes, 1 firelball, 1 dragon's breath, sea giant. going 7-0 so far absolutely crushing everyone.

I have Kezan in my deck and she's doing great work against other mages and hunters. lol

-------------------------

I opened 20 packs, No legendary or epic, business as usual but some good rares I wanted still. Should have just spent all of it in arena.

55 packs, 2 legends and a handful of epics. Legends were Feudric and Aviana. I did manage to get 11 dragon hawk riders. Got 7+ of 6 other cards.

Dahbomb

Arena is good right now, TGT cards doing work!

I have fallen hero, maiden, boneguard and refreshment vendor in my deck and all have been super good. Effigy is good too.

My deck is absolutely disgusting, I drafted 3 mana wyrms, all of my 1 drops are mana wyrms lol. 2 flamestrikes, 1 firelball, 1 dragon's breath, sea giant. going 7-0 so far absolutely crushing everyone.

I have Kezan in my deck and she's doing great work against other mages and hunters. lol
I think we all established that at the very least TGT cards are great in Arena. We even had a thread title for it!

blackflag

I'm liking Justicar and Varian in my control Warrior so far. Justicar always gets removed instantly but the hero power stays so damage is done.

Last game Varian Wrynn grabbed Dr. Boom and Geddon for the win. Wasn't close anyway though, I had like 40 armor and 20 health. maybe it is win more. Not sure yet.

Aomber

With TGT out now I can't decide which packs I should be getting. I'm still generally aiming for Classics since I still need quiite a few cards from there, but between GVG and TGT for the occasional pack I'm not sure.

Thoughts?

Since I already have a Control Warrior deck and now Trueheart thinking of crafting Varian and making that Control deck. Might tech out a Shieldmaiden for Trueheart and one BGH/Brawl for Varian

Dunno what to do with Alex though.

That feel

Going second as a Warrior
Turn 1: He plays Shieldbearer
Turn 2: I play Goldshire Footman
Turn 3: He Hero Powers
Turn 4: I play Sparring Partner
Turn 5: He plays an Ironfur Grizzly
Turn 6: I play Bolster+Coin+Bolster
He conceded

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Watching Amaz go 0-3 actually makes me feel good about myself :p

Got in on my iPad, turned 2 cards, got kicked off. That was like 30 minutes ago, fuuuuck.

blackflag

Since I already have a Control Warrior deck and now Trueheart thinking of crafting Varian and making that Control deck. Might tech out a Shieldmaiden for Trueheart and one BGH/Brawl for Varian

Dunno what to do with Alex though.

I took out a shield maiden and a shield block but I play too much patron to take out brawl. I might want to take out the other maiden and add the shield block back in for the card draw but so far it's working great.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The incompetency of Shitzzard strikes again!

Crazyorloco

Got a dreadscale after opening ten packs...i dont play with hunter, but i might try him out now.

Opened 15 more packs and got nothing really special. I dont want to open the rest and get disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom