• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werd

Damn, Varian would have won me his first use if I didn't misplay. Opponent at 15 health and he pulled Grom-Rag onto the field. Unfortunately I used my Death's bite to clear before playing him for some reason.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Tried to log in on US.

2 seconds and I'm in.

s8WmAn1.png

Best pack pretty salty oh yeah and fucking Dreadscale just glad i did not preorder.

Levi

Banned
50 packs

3 Legendaries (Acidmaw, Varian, Justicar)
13 Epics
3 Golden Common
2 Golden Rare

One more legendary in 15 extra packs, Bolt Ramshield.

Varian was the one I was hoping to get so I'm quite pleased.

Based on her attack sound ("does this hurt") I think it's a doctor joke? Because she heals people? I think?

But she doesn't even heal people ><

Oh well. I won a game against control Priest using Varian to good effect. He drew 3 spells, and actually brought me to Fatigue way earlier than my opponent, but I literally ran him out of cards thanks to the extra draw and won.

Lyng

I am truly jelly of all you guys :( 3 hours and still not able to log in. Thank you Blizzard for proving again that you dont want EU money.

Opiate

I am truly jelly of all you guys :( 3 hours and still not able to log in. Thank you Blizzard for proving again that you dont want EU money.

One possible fix for your situation is to move to the US, then try to log in again. Hopefully that helps!

FeD.nL

Well 61 packs got me 3 Legendaries (Gormok, Icehowl, Skycap'n) ah well average, happy with the Gormok. Got a lot of epics though so that was nice. Crafted myself Varian and got thrown out of the game ah well, just another regular Blizzard launch I guess.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
One possible fix for your situation is to move to the US, then try to log in again. Hopefully that helps!
Opiate with the hot tips and tricks

I only could play 2 matches, won both with a silly Pirate deck.

iNvid02

pack opening latency irritated me so i quit and tried to restart the game as well as battle net. eu is down and out

UbeasJm.png

Dahbomb

I really hope there's a way to make Totem Shaman work, I'm super excited to make a Totem deck but I'm going to hate if I can't win at all.
Don't fall into the trap of making a full on Totem deck with crap like Vitality Totems and Totemic Might.

Play the stuff like Totem Golem and Thunderbuff Valiant in then play the rest of your Midrange Shaman deck.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I opened 73 packs.

For me:

Golden Living Roots
Golden Bear Trap
Golden Murloc Knight
Golden Kvaldir Raider
Golden Silver Hand Regent
Golden Savage Combatant
Golden Ice Rager
Golden Clockwork Knight
Golden Undercity Valiant
Golden Thunder Bluff Valiant
Golden Void Crusher
Golden Eadric
Golden Master of Ceremonies
Golden Power Word: Glory

15 Epics

4 Legendaries

Eadric the Pure
Golden Eadric the Pure
Aviana
Confessor Paletress

The actual first 50 were pretty poor, I got three legendaries in the additional 23 I bought with gold. Only Eadric was in the first set. Really happy I pulled Aviana and a gold though.

BAvEicQ.png

Duster

I wouldn't mind their EU launch being so shit if they were at least honest about it, what's the point of putting up queue times when they're clearly numbers with no relation to anything, even when those countdowns jump to their end they don't connect to anything.

Even the wording of the service announcement feels disingenuous.

Sorry to hear about EU.

But I'm enjoying the release so far and I didn't even spend money on packs and even only had enough gold for 10 packs and an arena run.

3-0 on priest in arena so far. That new kodo inspire card is kicking ass, as is pit fighter (5/6 5cc), and master jouster.

In constructed I built this deck (only had to make like 200 dust worth of cards for this):

CNMucVIU8AEWThR.png

4-1 with it so far, lost to another shaman who had a much sicker start and who got to go first. Took down a pirate rogue, a control warrior, a beast druid, and an aggro paladin.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Needs the meta to settle before making that claim.

Hey look, Dahbomb and I agree on some point as it relates to Polymorph: Boar. =P

Seriously though, I do think we need a month or two of the new TGT meta before any definitive statements can be said about many cards. There will be a lot of experimentation.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
double skeleton knight

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

For people trying out totem Shaman, are you running Draenei Totemcarver? If so what are your impressions of it? I only got one of them in my packs so I'm unsure if I want to just drop the 100 dust or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom