• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
30 packs down, no Legs.

Pack 31 - Golden Justicar

Finals:
Golden Justicar
Reg Dreadscale

Well, that was rather disappointing, but I expected little else.

Dahbomb

For people trying out totem Shaman, are you running Draenei Totemcarver? If so what are your impressions of it? I only got one of them in my packs so I'm unsure if I want to just drop the 100 dust or not.
It does surprising work. It rarely comes out as a 4/4 body for me.

But I am also running Balanced Shredders in that deck.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ihl4gnF.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
aaaaaand that's the 100 pack haul.

19 epic
4 leg

1 golden legendary
1 golden epic
6 golden rare
7 golden common

_DrMario_

Not too impressed with Shaman so far after 5-6 games but we'll see. Just got fucking murdered by a new and improved eboladin, even with 2 perfect lightning storms he just kept on vomiting minions out.
Then he played competitive spirit secret. I had no fucking chance.

edit: And Tuskarr Totemic sucks.

Dahbomb

Since there were no balance changes released today...

It's safe to say that the decks that were strong before will remain strong. Most notably Grim Patron is still the best.

It's highly unlikely any new deck or even buffed existing deck can dethrone Grim Patron. MAYBE an Aggro Paladin but doubtful as it would still lose to Patron.

I guess Blizzard is going to do what they did with Undertaker... wait a couple of months for the expansion to settle to see if the card was still powerful and then nerf it.

Bought 8 packs (all I bothered to save up with in game quest rewards).

Didn't get 1 single card with higher than rare quality, and never got more than 1 rare a pack. :(

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Playing on Rank 4 on the US server right now is the definition of clown fiesta, so many people are just trying random TGT cards to see if they are any good. Also varian is fucking insane in control warrior, you can get so much value out of that card.

Yoshichan

you guys on US have no fucking idea how lucky you are

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
what the hell just happened

I'm playing Arena. I'm Rogue, he's Priest.

9pQvlZJ.png

How did he have that in his hand?

MMaRsu

How much are you sweating right now?

Considering I didnt know they could ban you for their pricing mistakes, and also the fact I already invested a ton of cash into this game Im sweating right now for sure.

Not to mention I love this game!

TheGrue

Just wanted to post my 50 pack opening. Basically, I got 2 legendaries and dusted 101 cards (1, epic, 5 rares, and 95 commons).

I then bought 5 more packs with gold and got the same epic I had dusted from the 50 packs and ended up dusting 18 cards out of the 25 cards you get with 5 packs.

Not too happy with the results.

Good news i got almost all commons rares.
Bad news i only got 1 legendary and all the bad epics.

Now we wait see where the meta settles and craft what's good.

Maybe he had the card that adds a random Paladin card to your hand (Grand Crusader?).

I'm playing a super old Arena run on NA since I can't access EU. Like, GvG old.

Nete

EU. 2 hours to connect. Half an hour to draft an Arena deck due lag. Crashes at the end of the first game. The nightmare to connect starts once again.

If someday Blizzard manages to launch something without server problems, I will really miss it
NOPE

Had my brother open a few packs for me.

"There's an orange, Aviana."

So I'm like, alright awesome. I log in afterward and the damn Aviana is golden lol. So happy.

Opiate

Just wanted to post my 50 pack opening. Basically, I got 2 legendaries and dusted 101 cards (1, epic, 5 rares, and 95 commons).

I then bought 5 more packs with gold and got the same epic I had dusted from the 50 packs and ended up dusting 18 cards out of the 25 cards you get with 5 packs.

Not too happy with the results.

That really isn't too bad. 3 legendaries in 55 packs is slightly better than average, although you did get one repeat.

I think people aren't happy unless they do notably better than average, which I can understand. 4+ legendaries or bust!

TheGrue

That really isn't too bad. 3 legendaries in 55 packs is slightly better than average, although you did get one repeat.

I think people aren't happy unless they do notably better than average, which I can understand. 4+ legendaries or bust!

I only got 2 legendaries. Friend of mine got 3. I did get lots of epics, though.

Oh, also forgot to mention I got 5 goldens.

Opiate

Gormok is very good in Ebolapaladin. Ebolapaladin got multiple great upgrades in this set, which is odd because it was already an excellent deck. It would be like adding a great new massive legendary to Control Warrior!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom