• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragevvorks

Neo Member
giphy.gif

Please sacrifice an ungodly amount of your time for the sake of science and keep track of your drops :3

Leezard

I just got rekt by a golden Warlock with a very weird deck:

* The 3/2 inspire
* Shadowflame
* Fizzlebang
* Summoning Portals
* Fencing Coaches
* Rag
* Chromaggus

If you get a copy from Fizzlebangs drawn card via Chrom, does the second one also cost 0? Kind of powerful if that's the case.
It does not.

Was in a mirror match with another Shaman and The Mistcaller pretty much won me the game. Managed to coin it out on turn 5 and everything I played after was just outvaluing his cards quite a bit.

Malice215

Mixed bag for me:

57 packs
1 Legendary Varian (woot)
Epics (2 each of the paladin ones, frost giant, bunch of eh neutral ones)
Decent rare coverage
Only missed a few commons

I think 8x bone guard lieutenant and 5x Savage Combatant were my worst for dupes in common/rare.

I wish I got some better cards or different commons instead of 9x+ of the same common.

I had a similar experience actually. Only got Eadric from the 50, got golden eadric/aviana/confessor paletress after getting 23 more with gold.

What this experience taught me is that I should just stack gold and buy a bunch of packs. At least it came with a cardback.

Eadric will be the first to get dusted. I don't see the need for him yet unless the meta really slows down to where you need another option to deal with your opponent's board on top of the amazing board clears Paladin already has.

ARGH WHAT DO

HELP

I have tons of dust (8000, and that's without dusting a bunch of classic/GVG/TGT golds that could probably get me another 3000 easily) I just LOVE opening packs though. Fuck.

Cocaine a helluva drug. I'm trying to talk myself now out of buying another 40 packs.

Magnus

Cocaine a helluva drug. I'm trying to talk myself now out of buying another 40 packs.

God damn it. I just bought them.

I'll have a mixed series of emotions on my face as I pop them on the bus ride home. Nearby passengers will hopefully be entertained if I fistpump when a golden legendary shows up.

And then it's Anub'arak.

Pooya

Chillmaw doesn't seem all that good so far, Kibler's is silenced like every game and he just got rekt by 3 totem shamans back to back and every time Chillmaw failed. Hex, silence or else.

CRS

Blackwing Tech for only Alex seems weird.
Oh shoot, thanks. Forgot to take it out. Was thinking about running a Dragon Heal fusion but decided to scrap it.

Will probably put in a Chow instead. Depending how the games go, might switch Kazan with an Ooze/Harrison

CRS

^ YES. Gonna try a Murlocadin deck since I got a Golden Murloc Knight and I don't really care for Golden cards other than dust. Might craft a second though since I love the animation.

My phone is completely fine on my end.

This is why you turn off gifs and images on Mobile.

And Dark Theme 🐐

Fireblend

Banned
How in the world does one kill a warrior that gains 4 armor every freaking turn? As if I didn't have enough trouble pulling it off before. Holy shit.

Magnus

Additional 40 was fucking worth it. Bunch of essential epics I wanted, like Shadowfiend and Arcane Blast, some cool goldens, and:

Bolf Ramshield - yay!
Eydis Darkbane - yay!
GOLDEN Wilfred Fizzlebang!! YAY!

8 legendaries in 105 packs. I'm very pleased. And probably about 2400 in dust from extras and goldens.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yep, deck is working at well so far. The turn you play Mysterious Challenger is so damn strong, on average he pulls 4 secrets for me:
mysterydeck.jpg

The game plan is basically to be annoying as hell and stall until turn 6, but if you get a good draws to be super aggressive. Basically tempo I guess?

Hit the joust with Healing Wave against face Hunter and still lost the match.

I doubt anything will change for Shaman in aggro matchups. They're still way too prone to getting blown up. Well that and Hunter secrets are broken as fuck.

50 packs, 3 legendaries (1 golden), 6 epic, 60 rare cards including 8 dupes. Couldn't be arsed to count golden cards but I got a handful.
That golden legendary is the neutral pirate with charge, I might just dust it.

I think my most duplicated card is Tuskarr Totemic, I had 3 of them by the end of my second pack and ended up with 9 of them.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god inspire paladin is so good against midrange/control. Particularly with the replace your hero power legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom