• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMarker

Make it a 3 drop with divine shield and Dragon paly might be a thing finally.

I need more 2/2 drops with Divine Shield

nH7jPLb.png

manhack

Tavern Brawl Play of the day:

Prophet Velen on board. I play ancestors call to put Malygos on the board and crackle face for 20 damage.

dumb, but fun

Dahbomb

You know what we haven't seen in this expansion yet?

A huge ass Legendary minions. That's what's up.

Biggest card we have seen so far is the Kraken and that's just an Uncommon.

I want to see a 10 mana Legendary.

georly

12 mana legendary, costs 1 less for each legendary played this game.

Magnus

Word.

Thoughts on the next class legendary for each class? We've seen Fizzlebang and that's it, I think (and he's fucking great).

I hope we get Tyrande out of the way. Rather have her as a one-off legendary than an alt hero - her voice would be so annoying to hear on loop with emotes. I want a real bad-ass for an alt priest hero.

Deathwing is the only 10 mana minion, so I assume another would have to equal him in threat. I can think of -

The Lich King
Kil'Jaedan
Archimonde
Yogg-Saron
C'thun
Lei Shen

Any of those would be cool.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Deathwing is the only 10 mana minion, so I assume another would have to equal him in threat. I can think of -

The Lich King
Kil'Jaedan
Archimonde
Yogg-Saron
C'thun
Lei Shen

We need Sargeras as some kinda crazy Exodia win condition. 12/12 stealth mega windfury, requires a sacrifice of 7 minions. =P

Szadek

The Lich King
Kil'Jaedan
Archimonde
Yogg-Saron
C'thun
Lei Shen

Queen Azshara.

Do you mean arthas or Ner zhul with lich king?
Because arthas should be the hero for the death knight class.

Hi guys, I just picked up this game on my phone. I must be the worst player ever, and I don't really understand why. I got through the tutorial ok, but now I have to defeat all of the classes in practice mode and I'm getting owned pretty regularly. I defeated the Hunter after a couple of tries, the Warrior after several tries, and the Shaman after a couple of tries. I feel like I should be one-shotting these guys. I mean, this quest is like Tutorial 2.0, right?

I am using the Mage and built a custom deck using the deck-building wizard. I chose a balanced mix of card types. I try playing offensively, and get ruined quickly. I try playing defensively and it usually goes a little better, but I still get wrecked about half the time.

Help?

manhack

Nothing like jumping on my F2P account at rank 20 to have my faith in this game restored.

I was playing Patron Warrior and lost to Murloc shaman with target dummy, stalagg/fuegen, and piloted shredder

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
mega Stealth (stays stealthed when it attacks), mega windfury, mega divine shield (need to take damage twice to pop)

Don't forget mega taunt(must attack this minion before other taunts) which conflicts with mega stealth for no reason just to have it on the card.

georly

Don't forget mega taunt(must attack this minion before other taunts) which conflicts with mega stealth for no reason just to have it on the card.

mega taunt is spell taunt as well as attacks. All targetted spells must target that minion first. Mega charge also. Minion attacks the turn before it's played.

Hi guys, I just picked up this game on my phone. I must be the worst player ever, and I don't really understand why. I got through the tutorial ok, but now I have to defeat all of the classes in practice mode and I'm getting owned pretty regularly. I defeated the Hunter after a couple of tries, the Warrior after several tries, and the Shaman after a couple of tries. I feel like I should be one-shotting these guys. I mean, this quest is like Tutorial 2.0, right?

I am using the Mage and built a custom deck using the deck-building wizard. I chose a balanced mix of card types. I try playing offensively, and get ruined quickly. I try playing defensively and it usually goes a little better, but I still get wrecked about half the time.

Help?

The deck wizard is terrible, I wouldn't rely on it. But without seeing your deck, it's pretty hard to tell what you're doing wrong on that front. Post your list so that people can see what needs to be fixed.

georly

Help?

Watch some trump teachings videos, and if you're still stuck, maybe a gaffer can spectate your match and provide some tips.

Trump Basic Teachings

I want it

Might literally be the worst arena legendary as it'd be unplayable in 99.999% of games.

Too lazy to use the card creator for this idea.

Rogue Card
4 mana
4/4 or weapon with 3/2 stats
(like flame leviathan)
When you draw this card, add a random rogue spell to your hand
rarity: legendary

Pooya

With all the trash cards, the legs in this set have been good actually. 2 potentially very strong cards that can be played early even, one interesting 6 drop with a whole new effect, the other 3 are decent too, no trash like GvG in sight just yet.

CoolOff

With all the trash cards, the legs in this set have been good actually. 2 potentially very strong cards that can be played early even, one interesting 6 drop with a whole new effect, the other 3 are decent too, no trash like GvG in sight just yet.

Yeah I'm sort of fine with the pre-order just because of the twins and being half excited by both Justicar and Saraad. Hopefully I pull one of them.

How many neutral legendaries can we expect, i.e. how many are left?

Edit: 11 in GVG, 5 revealed for TGT.

About 3.5 from GVG are actually good (Dr. Balanced, Toshley, Sneed's, 0.5 on Blingtron)

IceMarker

Maybe the downside could be 'can't attack for 2 turns after it's played' or something. Make it literally the slowest card in the game :p

It's already pretty slow, you need to have a good hand as you play it on turn 10 and your face needs to be in a healthy shape, because I'd imagine after your opponent seeing you play this will immediately play taunts/rush face/silence it (are immune targets able to be silenced at all?).

I imagine Ancestor's Call Shaman and other ways to get a minion pulled out of a deck/hand would make this card COO-RAY-ZAY OP than it already is.

Malice215

Yo Blizzard is really doing a good job piecemealing out the cards to various sources, it keeps up interest like crazy.

It is good to see how they've got various media sources and streamers involved in these reveals. Piecemealing out information keeps people thirstin and talking about Hearthstone.

I'm really excited about the legendaries that have been revealed so far. Can't wait to see more of the class specific ones. I've been holding onto my dust until this expansion drops so I can craft whatever I don't get from the pre-order.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I fucking hate losing a bunch in a row just after having a 5+ winning streak. Maybe it's just me but after the high of winning a lot a single loss can put me on on tilt, hard.

Too lazy to use the card creator for this idea.

Rogue Card
4 mana
4/4 or weapon with 3/2 stats
(like flame leviathan)
When you draw this card, add a random rogue spell to your hand
rarity: legendary

if it's 4/4 it's all right, actually the stats maybe be a bit op since 90% of rogue spells are valuable in some form. Interesting idea.

CoolOff

lmfao Eloises stream is pure gold. Talking about visiting Reynad:

"I think I'm autitistic, when people talk to me there's always awkward silence. But I didn't know someone else could be as awkward as me!"

tootsi666

lmfao Eloises stream is pure gold. Talking about visiting Reynad:

"I think I'm autitistic, when people talk to me there's always awkward silence. But I didn't know someone else could be as awkward as me!"
Holy shit :D
I'm even more awkward. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom