• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

I spent way too much time on this.

b6Uw7rT.png
Breh that card is unusable garbage... :(

Joco

Goddamn it why do I play this game. Playing handlock against a face hunter, I have 13 health to his 5, with Dr. Boom on Board and lethal next turn. He draws King Krush from his webspinner and hits me for 8, 1 and 1 with his two spiders, and 3 with eagleborn bow. Yeah, I'm salty right now.

IceMarker

Breh that card is unusable garbage... :(
See georly! Dahbomb realizes this card's true potential!

Do you guys think the August 24th release date from Kripps video is accurate for TGT?
Going by past shenanigans with our computer's local clock affecting things in Hearthstone, it's a very good guess, but Blizzard could have just as easily put that in on purpose as a red herring.

JesseZao

I always assumed it would be the last Tuesday of August since they only mentioned the month. It's the softest way to announce something that is going to be a full month away instead of a couple of weeks.

ViviOggi

Arena - this Mage babby just had to watch me freely fill the board and slowly grind them down, with one card sitting in their hand since turn 1 - 100% Skillstrike which was unplayable due to the Counterspell I kezan'd on turn 4

BEAUTIFUL

FUCKING

JUSTICE

Ashodin

SWIGGITY SWOOTY

BLOOD KNIGHT COMIN FOR DAT

BOOTY

Calling it now, something coming out that gives Divine Shield minions +1/+1 or something

1 HP is always gonna be 1 HP though.

Well, people complain about aggro, this is actually a decent anti-aggro card imo. At one point the argent commander for 6 mana was considered very good. This is at a much better mana cost at the same stats/mana.

I don't see 1 hp being a problem. If you're trading the turn you play it and then force them to use removal or even mana from hero power, that is going to often be a very strong play and a very early opportunity to turn the tables on an aggro deck.

CoolOff

Well, people complain about aggro, this is actually a decent anti-aggro card imo. At one point the argent commander for 6 mana was considered very good. This is at a much better mana cost at the same stats/mana.

I don't see 1 hp being a problem. If you're trading the turn you play it and then force them to use removal or even mana from hero power, that is going to often be a very strong play and a very early opportunity to turn the tables on an aggro deck.

I suppose. I wonder what non-aggro deck it would fit in to not be irrelevant late-game.

ViviOggi

Brode just confirmed that they're actually working on something re: deck slots, don't think they've ever been that clear until now.

Pooya

yeah deck slots confirmed, also more crazy cards but I have a feeling their idea of crazy is just more RNG....

His take on inspire was...actually like ours. Nothing like it's amazing guys.

Curious to see how much play Horserider will get. Lot of potential scenarios for it be good but I guess we'll see if it's valuable enough. Seems best as a tech card for an aggro heavy meta.

Malice215

Honestly I'm with you and Ashodin on this one. I've been kinda waiting for the day Blood Knight gets dusted off.

Blood Knight is the one card I've been dying to use and hoping to get from a pack. I'll probably craft one once the expansion drops because the minions with Divine Shield will get some early use.

Pooya

that's a good combo with Blessing of Might, 5 charge damaged for 4, divine shield too. You could kill a 4/5 and still have a 5/1 on board. It kills Belchers too, it actually could be good for face paladin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom