• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakalwe

Banned
Are the 3/4 girls worth it?

I have both, one golden, could get another dragon taunt and a legendary dragon if I De them.

I almost never play priest, almost exclusively play Druid, Warrior, or Paladin.

squidyj

I'm playing a silly deck that I don't really think is very good but has worked somewhat better than I expected. it's like otk, with 1 confuse, soulpriests and flash healing.

with everyone playing all these paladin decks a 4/20 deathlord sticks around for quite some time :p you can either heal it back up or use the flash heal as burn/removal when necessary.

FeD.nL

Playing CW, currently running:
Emperor T, Sylvanas, Justicar, Dr Boom, Grommash, Ragnaros, Varian.

I have enough to craft one more legendary:

Barron G
Ysera
Alex

Which would you go for first?

I would say Ysera. Running pretty much the same legendaries except for Emperor and Justicar allows games to go on longer thus making Ysera better.

manhack

Experimenting with a Holy Champion combo priest. Just did 34 damage with 2 Holy Champions on Turn 8. This was against a handlock lol.

At least it wasn't from an empty board.

KuroNeeko

Experimenting with a Holy Champion combo priest. Just did 34 damage with 2 Holy Champions on Turn 8. This was against a handlock lol.

At least it wasn't from an empty board.

Yeah, I've been playing them with Injured BM, the new Injured 1/2, Shadowboxer, and Resurrect.

The extra 3 health over Lightwarden is awesome! They're so much more survivable!

Maximo

That's where I was leaning, Anti priest and BGH, too.

Decent enough to forgo the dragon for my CW and dragon decks?
Wait ones golden? Disenchant that shit. I'm one that doesn't care for golden cards, too poor need other legendarys. Darks decent but yeah craft your Dragons or wait to see how the meta goes.

From what I can tell, people are not sure about Mistcaller. I would not craft it, at least not yet. Since new shaman decks don't seem to use other legendaries than Dr. Boom, perhaps some general purpose legendary you can use with other classes? I think the most general-purpose legendary in TGT card set is Justicar Trueheart.

Or if you only care about shaman, don't craft anything yet.

Is anyone playing right now that can help me with my daily free pack? I've literally watched 10 games from 3 people on my friends list and no one has won one game. I might be bad luck

Ladekabel

Decided to make a few arena runs since TGT is out. The last one was with mage. Drafted 2 Flamestrikes, 2 Frostbolts and some other good cards. Thought that I might break my personal record of 5 wins. I reached a new personal record but it was the other end. 2 wins. Normally I break even or at least 4 wins. In this run I never draw a single Flamestrike in the 3 games I lost. In one both were in the last three cards.

Fuck arena for a few weeks. Every gold will go right into packs in the next weeks.

4-0 to 5-3 in arena. Yeah I salty.

One loss was to a hunter with 3 of those elekk shits and two of the ones that taunt and divine shield when winning a joust. Guess who won every fucking joust?

Also got a perfect unleash from him as well :/

Oh, I also lost to a Kvaldir Raider Shaman who had ridiculous other cards as well (that card is godly in arena) - Stormwind Champ, totem golem, two flame tongues, dire doggy - everything fucking buffed everything.

G.ZZZ

I finally got to legend last night, my sixth match point was the good one.

Mostly control warrior classic list, no Varian (no dust) but Justicar, one bash in place of a fiery win axe and one whirlwind because of all the pally around.

ragevvorks

Neo Member
And my quest is win 5 brawls.

Are any of the classes broken this week or is it just random luck?

Got the same quest and done it last night in 6 runs. 3 runs as warlock, 3 as shammy. As shammy you can win by turn 4 with just one Whirling Zap-o-Matic buffed to hell :3 But yeah, I might have had luck.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
How to easy fix the shit that is Flame Juggler:

Being able to aim the 1 damage.

DONE!

Acinixys

Just had a Shredder drop Cutpurse, which then gave me 5 coins
laugh.gif

Maximo

Man really not feeling any type of deck at the moment can't seem to push past Ranked. Alot of decks I just simply don't have the cards for them, what's everyone running? Control Paladin still good? Can craft a Legendary to either finish off Control Paladin or Midrange Totem Shaman, don't have any of the blackrock Dragons for a dragon deck.

Jrmint

Man really not feeling any type of deck at the moment can't seem to push past Ranked. Alot of decks I just simply don't have the cards for them, what's everyone running? Control Paladin still good? Can craft a Legendary to either finish off Control Paladin or Midrange Totem Shaman, don't have any of the blackrock Dragons for a dragon deck.
Totem Shaman you don't need many legendaries. I only run Dr. Boom in mine.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ok I got it!

Flamejuggler, 2 mana, 2-3

Deals 1 damage to a random enemy MINION

Maximo

Totem Shaman you don't need many legendaries. I only run Dr. Boom in mine.
Yeah people have Windlord for that Extra Push/Damage but I don't have him, have alot of the other cards to make it work...yeah I'll give it a go without him, replace him with Rag or Kel.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Well it's not like evil heckler and ice rager don't exist now and ironforged sees zero play so ayyyy. But yeah, aiming it would be insane. I also agree just having it be a random minion would be way better.

That said when I had it in arena it did work, but I know the moment I put it into constructed he'll be smacking face at critical moments and being a useless 2/3 soooo....I'll pass.

G.ZZZ

How to easy fix the shit that is Flame Juggler:

Being able to aim the 1 damage.

DONE!

It's a good card, i ran it in my pally during the climb and it murdered face hunters and eboladins alike, usually trading for 2 or sometimes even 3 minions, while not being as dead as zombie chow is against slower decks.

Having all sorts of bugs in brawl.

The minion that is supposed to copy opponents hero power did nothing,

Then Gorehowl expired after I attacked twice, rather than decreasing in durability.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Having all sorts of bugs in brawl.

The minion that is supposed to copy opponents hero power did nothing,

Then Gorehowl expired after I attacked twice, rather than decreasing in durability.

Yeah the hero power minion doesn't work in the brawl for whatever reason. It also doesn't in Adventure mode(which is intentional) so I guess it somehow carries over there.

Acinixys

Yeah people have Windlord for that Extra Push/Damage but I don't have him, have alot of the other cards to make it work...yeah I'll give it a go without him, replace him with Rag or Kel.

This is my deck

Been doing work so far

You can replace the legendaries with anything, and the squire with something like Chow

Im still tweaking it, but ive gone from 15 to 10 with 1 loss so far (to Zoolock)

The win state is basically control the board till you can get Thunderbluff + Muklas Champ out, then you straight up win because you will have 4+ huge minions

Minsc

Gold Member
Well it's not like evil heckler and ice rager don't exist now and ironforged sees zero play so ayyyy. But yeah, aiming it would be insane. I also agree just having it be a random minion would be way better.

That said when I had it in arena it did work, but I know the moment I put it into constructed he'll be smacking face at critical moments and being a useless 2/3 soooo....I'll pass.

Well they have a 1 mana 1/1 that you can aim 1 damage. An additional 2 mana is overcost for Rifleman's +1/1 stats. It should really be a 2-mana card (2/2, deal 1 damage - this is a fair card and even then wouldn't see much play, as it is not all that incredible).

Fel Reaver is also bugged.

I played a card on one of HIS minions, and it didn't make him draw any cards. He was in fatigue and I lost because of it...

NBtoaster

Well they have a 1 mana 1/1 that you can aim 1 damage. An additional 2 mana is overcost for Rifleman's +1/1 stats. It should really be a 2-mana card (2/2, deal 1 damage - this is a fair card and even then wouldn't see much play, as it is not all that incredible).

That would probably be too good, being able to unconditionally kill most 1 drops then contest most 2 drops. It would also be stronger than the new Rogue 3/2 that only combos for 1 damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom